Colt in the Hand of the Devil [Simple Movie]

OK. What do you do if stuff doesn’t turn up and you paid by paypal? I know there is some chance of you getting your money back if paying for an ebay item but what if you pay for stuff you bought from someone like italopapst? I thought your money was more or less lost?

no. you can request conflict resolution by paypal (which i did in italopapst’s case but there was no reply, but in the end the stuff got sent so …) and if that doesn’t do anything you can claim buyer protection. see your money goes through paypal to the seller, not from you to the seller. so paypal will do its best to keep people from stopping to use it, that’s why they want to make sure everyone is satisfied, and they provide this trustee/insurance thing for these incidents

Ah well. Credit card IS easier then. If there is a problem I’ll just tell my bank and they have to give me the money “I lost” at once. So no money floating in limbo there. But yes paypal is easier when dealing with “normal” people and am glad to hear that it is at least a bit safer than using a bank transfer :slight_smile:

I used shop.dtm.at only once because I hadn’t chance to choose four DVDs with affordable price in one order. The postage for 1-4 disc is the same EUR 8.00. The payment system on the site refuses to except payment from my country other than bank transfer but I have resolved this issue with the stuff sending them scans of my credit card. If I order next time, I have to send comment “You have my credit card details” along order. I know it is not secure way but it is only one.
There are a lot of complaints about PayPal but it is almost the only way to buy something from Ebay.com. And Serbia&Montenegro are among few states in the world that this service doesn’t cover for sending money.

No complaints about PayPal from me. I have been using it for years and have never had any problems.
I have had to file disputes twice and both times got all of my money back without any hassle.
I don’t know about Europe, but in the USA it is a MAJOR hassle to get your money back via a bank, or credit, card. You sometimes have to wait up to 60 days!
So, for me the best way to pay online is PayPal.
Also, it makes it a lot easier for me to accept payments from people outside the USA.
Trying to exchange cash, or get Money Orders or checks from other countries is ridiculously expensive here.
And like Seb said, PayPal is the safety net…and it allows for people from around the globe to pay with their credit cards at no extra cost.

But, that is just how I feel about it.

I once ordered some stuff from DTM and had a very pleasant experience with them.
I was surprised at how fast my order arrived, too.

I just ordered THE DEVIL WAS AN ANGEL/COLT IN THE HAND OF THE DEVIL disc from Xploited Cinema…and it should arrive on Monday!!

I don’t know about Europe in general but in Denmark the credit card issuer is demanded by law to give you your money back at once really, meaning the same day :slight_smile: The philosophy is that the buyer should be just as secured as if he had gone down in a physical shop and bought the item and there you wouldn’t pay for an item until you had it in your hands :slight_smile:

Have had no problems with paypal either though, but have never had to file a complaint though. And yes it is a damn nice way getting money across the borders. If only it was a little less expensive receiving money it would be damn great :slight_smile:

Does anyone own the DVD ??? How’s the quality of DVD and movie ???

DVD quality is great! Excellent presentation. The movie itself is entertaining.
When I first saw the movie several years ago, via VHS, I liked it more than I did when I re-watched it via the new DVD. But, it is still a worthwhile film.
Good action and a great musical score!

Thanx Chris ! :slight_smile:

The person I spoke about still hasn’t received his dvds from italopapst eventhough Oliver some two weeks ago again again promised to send them… So beware, I wouldn’t place another order there. I guess now we know how the low prices are financed… :frowning: :frowning:

Plus the paypal’ed money seems to be lost… If he had paid directly by credit card he could get his money back so it doesn’t seem like paypal is any more secure than a simple bank transfer when used outside paypal :frowning:

Sorry for the off-topic.

i placed an order with oliver some time ago again, he just has a convenient little selection and good prices. but shipping takes FOREVER. i’m seriously thinking of switching to another online store that sells NEW/XRated… it’s just not fit for an online service waiting so endlessly long

I found it in a Swedish DVD shop but it’s not cheap. :frowning:

It’s part of tele-movie-shop.de’s current sale:

http://www.tele-movie-shop.de/product_info.php?products_id=12134

10 euro… You aint gonna find it any cheaper. The Swedish Krone is pretty weak at the moment though I know so that is probably gonna be something like 500 SEK :slight_smile:

from the movie open credits.