Colosseo-Film

1 Like

Meines Wissens hat die Firma dieses Jahr den Betrieb eingestellt.

Colosseo Films is defunct? Where and when did they announce that? That’s a real shame as I did enjoy their releases a lot. I used Google translate for the German.

I don’t think they ever announced it, and it’s not exactly news, but I hadn’t seen it be mentioned here. As far as I know, its founder just simply decided to rather retire than bother with the shitshow that is movie licensing :wink:

I can understand that, I guess after a while it does get to be a headache. It’s still a stinker that won’t be putting out anything new though.

Hm, I am in touch with Colosseo and helped them with many of their releases.
Opinion about going on is so and so…that means it was often spoken about “retiring” but then they decided to release one or two more titles.
Let me say currently plans are “on hold” but that is also due to the fact that the sales of Spaghetti Westerns in Germany in 2022 haven`t been on a good level. Anyway Colosseo is also a license owner of many, many Italian movies so at least they still will be present in “background” :wink:

2 Likes

oh, that’s good to hear. Maybe that’s the way for them, team up and have someone else carry the heavy load :wink:

Have to say I hope they get back in the game in some fashion. I was really impressed with their releases I picked up in Berlin this year.

1 Like

Es kommt wieder was, Corbucci (kein Western)

1 Like