Chris Casey's Card CAPTION COMPETITION

This is my favorite so far! :smiley:

Hee hee - it is good. ;D

GOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!

Strange, I was just about to start a thread like this!

[size=14pt]Luke! I am your father![/size]

[size=14pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/size]

I would have gone for “Who the fuck stole my landspeeder?”

Agreed

I think Starblack has won the competition for his caption “Pedro quickly regretted having peyote for breakfast” for the Pedro Sanchez lobby card from DON’T WAIT, DJANGO…SHOOT!

Now, it is his turn to post a lobby card photo that we can all make captions for!

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:25, topic:2199”]

I would have gone for “Who the fuck stole my landspeeder?”[/quote]

Perfect! ha ha!

Shucks - thanks, Chris.

I’ll have to try to find one online or see if I have any uploaded on the PC at home later on.

I’d like to join in on this but to my shame i don’t know how to put a picture on, i’m old you know. :-[

You type in the HMTL img /img (with these “” surrouning each one) and you put between them the PROPERTIES of the picture you want to put here. You can find the properties by right clicking on the picture.

OK, have at ye:

[size=12pt]“I suppose tips are out of the question?”[/size]

[quote=“Starblack, post:31, topic:2199”]OK, have at ye:

[/quote]

“Sorry but due to the overwhelming influx of customer complaints, we no longer offer “beans and pork” on our menu.”

Heh - good one.

[/quote]

I am sorry, gentlemen, but we do not serve anything without Spam.

[quote=“John Welles, post:30, topic:2199”]You type in the HMTL img /img (with these “[ ]” surrouning each one) and you put between them the PROPERTIES of the picture you want to put here. You can find the properties by right clicking on the picture.[/quote]thanks John, pretty sure i tried that or something similar but it didn’t work. i’ll give it another go soon in the company of a computer expert, my 11 year old son!

[/quote]

“…and our special tonight is beef ‘strokin’ off’…uh…it was a joke fellas”

[size=12pt]I’ll have your fish-eyes flambé with asparagus[/size]

[size=18pt]Spencer: WHO SAYS I CAN’T HAVE FOUR CHICKENS![/size]

[size=14pt]I’ll have the eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, fried bread and double order of beans with a mexican hot chocolate. Big boy here will just have the Special K.[/size]