Cannibal Holocaust

[quote=“MetalGeorge, post:20, topic:1809”]One of my favorite films PERIOD. My girlfriend and I made a bet over the Summer: I let her take me to the beach (I hate the heat and can’t swim) and she had to watch Cannibal Holocaust with me.

Needless to say, I think I won out in that bargain. :D[/quote]

i’m pretty sure my girlfriend would hate me for a while if i had her watch CH… perhaps the animal cruelty free version, although seems like i remember they didn’t actually remove everything from it

[quote=“MetalGeorge, post:20, topic:1809”]One of my favorite films PERIOD. My girlfriend and I made a bet over the Summer: I let her take me to the beach (I hate the heat and can’t swim) and she had to watch Cannibal Holocaust with me.

Needless to say, I think I won out in that bargain. :D[/quote]

Er… really? My girlfriend loves horror films, but I am not sure she would enjoy Cannibal Holocaust much. I have no interest in putting her through it.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:18, topic:1809”]House at the edge of park is a lot of fun. Hess is great, loads of so bad it’s good stuff going on and hilarious oneliners and dialog.[/quote]…and this 8)

I was surprised how much I liked it… strange ending though, that poor blonde girl.

I decided to watch House on the Edge of the Park the other night, and Bad Lieutenant was right, lots of fun in this one. Fairly surprised at this… I haven’t seen Craven’s Last House On The Left yet, but have a friend who puts it at the top of his horror list and I’ve heard a lot about it. I was expecting Deodato’s take to be pretty nasty and possibly hard to sit through, but it didn’t come close to Cannibal Holocaust in this regards. The scene towards the end with the blonde girl was easily the heaviest scene in the film though

I think she enjoyed the movie on a whole, but hated-justifiably so-the animal cruelty. She actually enjoys a lot of my bloodier film obsessions, but she draws the obvious line at certain points!

Her and I met Deodato and Hess over the Fall, and it was great to her them talk about House on the Edge of the Park! Another great flick-Hess is a true maniac.

very boring film with no fun at all…
never like canibal films, only one canibal apocalypse with john saxon

[quote=“sartana1968, post:27, topic:1809”]very boring film with no fun at all…
never like canibal films, only one canibal apocalypse with john saxon[/quote]

I love Cannibal films personally, and Apocalypse is a true Margheriti classic!