Bud Spencer and Terence Hill interview

Interesting Interview where Terence and Bud speak mainly about the Trinity films.

I like the way how Carlo Pedersoli (Bud Spencer) chose his English screen name :slight_smile:

PART 1

PART 2

I think these interviews are from the Colt DVD’s.

Terrence Hill still looks great for his age and speaks outstanding english!

[quote=“mrchallenge, post:2, topic:733”]I think these interviews are from the Colt DVD’s.

Terrence Hill still looks great for his age and speaks outstanding english![/quote]

Until about a year ago, Hill was living on a ranch in New Mexico. Now, I understand he lives in Massachusetts. He has been living in the USA for many, many years—so it should be no surprise that his English is so good.
Although, I admit when I first saw an English language interview with him (several years ago) I had the same reaction that you had, mrchallenge!
After I saw that interview, I met Neil Summers (Skunk in MY NAME IS NOBODY) at the Golden Boot Awards in CA and he told me all about how Terence had been living in the USA for a long, long time and only going back to Europe to work. After hearing that, Hill’s outstanding English made perfect sense!

And yes…he still looks great!

Thanks for the info Chris. Btw I think Neil Summers’ character is called Squrrel, not skunk.

How was Neil? I thought he was great in My Name is Nobody.

[quote=“mrchallenge, post:4, topic:733”]Thanks for the info Chris. Btw I think Neil Summers’ character is called Squrrel, not skunk.

How was Neil? I thought he was great in My Name is Nobody.[/quote]

Heh heh heh…yeah, you are right! The character’s name was Squirrel! I was thinking about what he says…“lucky skunk”!

Neil is a great guy! Very friendly and always willing to talk about his career and Westerns in general. Swell fellow all around.

Here we are back in 2004 when I first met him at the Golden Boot Awards.
[url]http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nsccnt0.jpg[/url]