Brad Pitt as "Jesse James"

The Teaser for Brad Pitt’s Jesse James
Source: Yahoo! Movies
April 27, 2006

The new teaser trailer for Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford has launched in QuickTime and Windows Media format at Yahoo! Movies.

Scheduled for a September release, the film delves into the private life and public exploits of America’s most notorious outlaw. As the charismatic and unpredictable Jesse James (Brad Pitt) plans his next great robbery, he wages war on his enemies, who are trying to collect the reward money – and the glory – riding on his capture. But the greatest threat to his life may ultimately come from those he trusts the most.

Directed by Andrew Dominik, the film also stars Casey Affleck, Sam Shepard, Mary-Louise Parker, Jeremy Renner, Paul Schneider, Sam Rockwell and Zooey Deschanel.

I"M THERE

Finally scheduled to be released sept 21. that means two westerns in one month jesse james and 3:10 to yuma.

Great performance.

Yeah, but Casey Affleck steals the show. I really like this movie, it’s far better than remake of “3:10 to Yuma”. I love cinematography and score. Roger Deakins, Nick Cave and Warren Ellis did a fantastic job!

Casey Affleck is great too. You really feel sorry for him. I think the cinematography is the best I’ve ever seen in a movie. I like 3:10 to Yuma but Assassination is much better and my most favorite ever! ;D