[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

On a other forum I was told that the Italian Blu-Ray release of the Good, the bad and the ugly has better PQ than the MGM release. Does anyone have any screens?

There was a big discussion with screenshots in the Sergio Leone WB. Check it.

Link? Dont know what WB stands for.

wobbly bits? :wink:

Web board

Seein’ as nobody’s gonna correct me Brother retask - I’ve never been there - but I’d presume it’s … web board. Ya beat me to it stanton… :slight_smile:
[Edit - … nice to think about wobbly bits tho’ sometimes]

Thanks for the link.

I was wondering if anyone who owned the films could post screens of the Blu-ray releases of Silver Saddle, For a few dollars more and Trinity Is Still My Name?

I watched GBU a couple of days ago and it’s never looked better. (although i do prefer it without the extra scenes)

Here are screenshots from the Koch Media Silbersattel Blu-Ray and DVD (and MAWA DVD)http://www.spaghettiwesterndvds.com/movies/silver-saddle-sella-dargento-silbersattel/screenshots/.

While the Blu-ray seems to have more detail, the contrast has been boosted so much that the shadow details are all blocked up.

2010 Blu-ray Slate from Major Studios in France[url]Blu-ray News and Updates
Pay attention for the June ;D

[quote=“djvaso, post:112, topic:660”]2010 Blu-ray Slate from Major Studios in France[url]Blu-ray News and Updates
Pay attention for the June ;D[/quote]
Very cool. Finally the first two movies in the Dollars Trilogy get released!

I also noticed that a certain Kubrick film was getting a long over-due transfere to Blu-Ray…

Don’t you mean “finally the second movie in the Dollars Trilogy gets released?”

[quote=“djapango, post:114, topic:660”]Don’t you mean “finally the [I]second[/I] movie in the Dollars Trilogy gets released?”[/quote]Did anyone pick up the Italian blu ray of A fistful of dollars? I tried to get it but it got deleted quickly.

I recently watched the colorized version of It’s a Wonderful Life on Blu-ray, and I must say, it’s like a whole new experience!! For example, there are certain details in the background which I have never noticed before.

Does anyone know if there are any other colorized B&W films which are available on BD?

I wouldn’t know, Gringo, but I HATE colourisations. Why can’t people leave classics alone? They were ment to be seen in black and white, not colour!

I believe 20 Million Miles to Earth has both the B&W and colorized version also.

[quote=“John Welles, post:117, topic:660”]I wouldn’t know, Gringo, but I HATE colourisations. Why can’t people leave classics alone? They were ment to be seen in black and white, not colour![/quote]My thoughts exactly

I would never watch a b/w film in color.