[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Seems it will be somewhat Django related at least. Seems strange as they used that exact image of the Peugeot Django scooter to tease the second spaghetti box last year.

Iā€™m gonna guess maybe a 4K of Prepare a Coffin? That would be disappointing. I kinda hope its a blu of Django Strikes Again tho, seen as though its getting a HD release in Germany next month.

Anyhow, the titles are officially revealed of Friday so leaks will probably be out tommorow - keep your fingers crossed for something good!

1 Like

Hey Amigos and Amigas,

I E-Mailed Plaion Pictures yesterday and got some cool news. I had asked if theyā€™d be doing their Exclusives Announcements via YouTube livestreaming this year and if the next Western Allā€™Arrabiata release or releases might be among them, and they said a Western announcement will definitely come this summer, just to keep a look out on all the social platforms. The also said the Livestream is happening, theyā€™re just waiting on a couple of confirmations and then decide on a date.

1 Like

There are also some other / more announcements out of Germany coming that I am bound to stay hush about and/or donā€™t yet know specifics about

3 Likes

I hope that Arrow is just using that image again for another box setā€¦4 titles is always better than 1!!!

2 Likes

I do hope Explosive Media has some goodies in store for us soon, Herr Bruckner has done a pretty good job bringing out some fan favorites.

1 Like

I second that @makesthemovie ā€¦indeed EM has!!!

1 Like

And letā€™s hope theyā€™re all blu-ray debuts!

2 Likes

I would love to have Johnny Oro and Sonny and Jed on Blu-Ray from Arrow. Hellbenders would be great aswell.

3 Likes

I wonder what is going on with this one, still no new release date

StudioCanal France as always super weird late. They release a disc on Thursday and thereā€™s still no proper cover art out haha

1 Like

por-un-punado-de-dolares-y-la-muerte-tenia-un-precio-en-uhd-4k-l_cover
por-un-punado-de-dolares-y-la-muerte-tenia-un-precio-en-uhd-4k-l_cover(1)

Looks interesting.

3 Likes

This last one is just a repack of the previous individual releases, but the dollars movies, that is great. working on including these in the database right away, thanks!!

Update (done)

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Per_un_pugno_di_dollari/BluRay#Spain

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Per_qualche_dollaro_in_piĆ¹/BluRay#Spain

1 Like

I LOVE those reverse covers. Are they newly commissioned? Donā€™t recall seeing them before.

Probably. I donā€™t recall seeing them either.

Same Art as previous editions

I do believe this is just the first sign of the getting released elsewhere as well

Nobody posted here about Elephant Filmsā€™ announcements? Calendar updated (in the soon/TBA category)

1 Like

Not much to be excited about when 95% of French releases arenā€™t English friendly :frowning:

Well some folks are French or speak it :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some bold artwork! Not sure if I like it , but it is very eye catching.

:rofl:

2 Likes