[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Arrow UK have it as ā€˜sold outā€™ !

But the other two boxed sets still available. Possibly a supply issue around Christmas?

1 Like

Mine too.

Yes, buying Savage Guns earned me 550 points. :money_mouth_face:

This is exactly what happened to me.

Amazon UK claimed that my ā€˜Savage Gunsā€™ would be arriving last Monday, 18th Dec; although Amazonā€™s site said that it had not been dispatched - nor had any money been taken out of my account. I immediately cancelled with ā€˜Amazonā€™, and ordered straightaway from ā€˜Arrow UKā€™, which then shipped on the Tues, 19th, and I received it last Friday, 22nd. It cost Ā£2 extra for P&P, but it was worth every penny.

So sorry for all the folk who have been messed around by ā€˜Amazon UKā€™, and left empty-handedā€¦ :unamused:
Hoping there is a solution to all this for amigosā€¦the lack of information and communication from these big companies appears to be the main problem, and cause of frustration.

Is it possible that ā€˜Arrowā€™ will re-issue some more copies (with the poster and booklet), when it sees how unhappy customers are?

One things seems unavoidable: That no matter how in advance of a release that a customer pre-orders an item, it does not guarantee receiving anything. If a Company decides to act like an idiot, then nothing is assured for the consumer - pre-orders or notā€¦So why have them?

I think itā€™s a matter of refilling stock.they were probably shitty at awning more items to Amazon over/before the holidays

2 Likes

Yes. It seems unlikely that box 3 sold out in two weeks when box 1 was still available to obtain 2 years after its release date unless they drastically lowered the print run!?

3 Likes

As Savage Guns did not arrive for Christmas, I started watching the last box set that I Ordered, Blood Money, which I hadnā€™t opened yetšŸ¤ 

2 Likes

My Amazon order says ā€œarriving saturdayā€, but not yet dispatched. So I have hope :smile:

A warm welcome to the ā€˜SWDBā€™, RustyBulletā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you Toscano and my pleasure to be here.

Iā€™ve been reading various posts for a while, but never really thought I had much to add.

Looking forward to seeing/reading more great content.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s never stopped me from adding it anyway. :laughing:

4 Likes

Ha, haā€¦I donā€™t know you well enough to commentā€¦at least yet!

1 Like

Not much in terms of any last minute news this yearā€¦ still scouring the web until monday, but thatā€™s it I think in terms of the calendar. Latest small changes are the wide release of Closed Circuit and a possible upcoming release of Bad Manā€™s River in Germanyā€¦ stay tuned for more

1 Like

Savage Guns isnā€™t sold out, there seem to be some supply issues that temporarily even affected Arrow themselves. Itā€™s all pressed, produced, wrapped and shipped somewhere, and maybe the holiday season wasnā€™t too kind on these production facilities. I am sure it will ship eventually no matter where you orderedā€¦ Amazon UK seems to have had particularly small stock of this itemā€¦

2 Likes

Yep noticed that Arrow had it back in stock.

Didnā€™t preorder the box this time around as it didnā€™t make sense last time. Will probably wait for it to go on sale some months down :slight_smile:

I am waiting for Explosive Media to drop their next title. The Stranger and the Gunfighter comes out at the end of the month. Need something to look forward to after that release.

You will have to be patient. As far as I know, no immediate follow ups on the horizon

2 Likes

It was said that there would be another single movie release from Arrow besides the box set. Do you know anything about that?

more like it was rumored. but rest assured if we know anything about it, youā€™ll read it here first :slight_smile:

Hey Amigos and Amigas, on a complete whim and total curiosity to see what would happen, I E-Mailed Plaion Pictures and asked if their extension of the Western allā€™Arrabbiata series from 10 to 15 was definitely being discussed, and I was taken by complete surprise by their answer. Hereā€™s what they said: If this was promised in the livestream, we will of course try to deliver it.

This isnā€™t anything 100% definite as of right now, but I can certainly say that thereā€™s a nice chunk of truth in that livestream announcement.

1 Like