[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

I donā€™t know if I would say the best but it is certainly a good one. Richard Harrison was in Gunfight at High Noon aka Three Ruthless Ones about that same time and I think I like it a bit betterā€¦but thatā€™s just me.

1 Like

Yeah I really like Gunfight at High Noon.

Added three German June releases to the database (no covers yet). June and July now with their own sections as the calendar expands into the second half of the year alreadyā€¦ Stay tuned for more. And as always: keep an eye out and report news and rumors - this is a community effort.

Clearly a teaser for their upcoming El Puro 4K boxset

4 Likes

Ah, we shouldā€™ve known. Itā€™s a box set of all the spaghetti westerns that take place in The Empire State Building.

4 Likes

We finally get to see Django Takes Manhattan in HD

4 Likes

Or Sartana in ā€˜Trade Your Pistols for a Yellow Cabā€™.

3 Likes

Django and Snake Pliskenā€¦ Say your prayers

4 Likes

I am thinking we will see Django teaming up with Parsifal on a quest to take down Snake in Lowlander.

1 Like

Thereā€™s been a whole load of Arrow leaks on the Arrow US thread over on blu-ray.com. No Spag set yet :frowning: Unless itā€™s a UK only it might not be this month?

1 Like

Well. At least itā€™s not a black hat this time. :sweat_smile:

Wellā€¦guess we wait another month boys.

That limited edition Game trilogy looks cool though so not as bad as last month. Plus eureka teased Revenge as one of their announcements.

3 Likes

Its the knowing about it and anticipation that makes these disappointing setbacks more frustrating.

I remember being blissfully unaware of the Vengeance Trails set happening before it was announced by Arrow, and then the happy surprise when I found out about it.

2 Likes

We need @Phil_H to just spill the beans already!!!

1 Like

He already has pretty much. I hope itā€™s not Philā€™s fault theyā€™re holding it back hahah

He has, multiple times.

1 Like

Philā€™s been great - he should be on their payroll the way heā€™s hyped everyone up on here.

Its all down to Arrow now, all we really want at this moment in time is an announcement and the pictures that go along with that to oggle over for the next few monthsā€¦

That he has, just messing around!!! Hopefully next month for sure.

1 Like

Eureka is releasing some Asian stuff. Guess no spaghetti westerns this time.