[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

Got an email overnight from Amazon saying that the Indicator Bluray release of The Big Gundown was delayed. No new date given.

Anyone else get one of those?

Phil, I got an e-mail as well.

According to my Amazon UK order, ‘Big Gundown’ will now be released on Dec. 19th

2 Likes

Ah, well that’s not too bad I guess.

1 Like

Yes, for me the same. In the e-mail no new date. On the website it says 19th December.

Yeah, I got the email from amazon too… Hope it comes before the Xmas mail nonsense though I wanted to watch it on Xmas day

The Villa Rides UK mystery has finally been sorted out

I pre-ordered The Big Gundown direct from Powerhouse/Indicator, I’ve had no email thus far alerting me of any delay, and the site still says it’ll be out on the fifth of December.

Still, as Phil said, it’s no biggie really if it’s just a two-week holdup.

3 Likes

added amazon Uk links to the arizona colt page in the database. for dirty outlaws, only mediabook A is listed on the UK shop.

3 Likes

Looks like quite a few prominent titles have gone OOP in region A since I was last here, like Kino’s The Mercenary and Arrow’s Day of Anger. Is there a thread here keeping track of when things go OOP?

good point, no we don’t really have that info. Is that an info from Kino Lorber or just an Amazon status? We can always add this info to our DVD pages

1 Like

Has everyone pre-ordered their copy of the RUN MAN RUN disc from Eureka?

Click here for all the details:
https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Corri,_uomo,_corri/BluRay

3 Likes

Nope, it still says “Temporarily out of stock.” (I’m from Belgium).

No news regarding the 5th Plaion/Koch spaghetti?

nope. aside from the social media riddles they did for the first ones, they have so far been very sparse with info and then came out by surprise. I hope there’ll be at least one more before the year’s end

The Big Gundown is delayed to January, going head to head with Run Man Run :stuck_out_tongue:

Still showing as 19th December on AmazonUK :confused:

the info is from Indicator’s social media channels so I guess the Amazon listing will eventually change :slight_smile:

January double header is okay by me!!!

1 Like

Me too :+1:

Now, it is showing January 30th on my pre-order, so they finally got it updated.

I find the calendar confusing now, especially the categories before the actual months. I propose to “clean” this up and change it to:

RUMOR MILL
Rumor mill. Titles here are unconfirmed. The SWDb lists them because of rumors, suspicions or plausible assumptions. That means there is some reason we list them here, but unless we have concrete evidence or indications, we can’t yet consider them actually coming soon.
TBA
TBA. Titles here can be considered fairly safe, but have either not been officially announced, or have not concrete release date yet. That means we know they’re coming, at some point at least, they may even have been mentioned by a label or someone involved, or shown up on some news site, but there’s nothing concrete enough yet to know when.
Preview
Here are known releases in the near future (if they don’t have a concrete release date, they will remain in the TBA category). So all releases that have some projected release date (at least a “Q3/2023”) and are lumped in here because they may yet be too far away to have actual info and covers for them so they don’t yet get their own little “month” and cover gallery.

Does that make more sense than what we have now?

3 Likes