[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Looks like 2022 will be the year of The Spaghetti West thanks to Mr. James White and Arrow. Very nice find Amigo.

2 Likes

Looks really good, This have Have English audio?

Welcome! pleased to have you with us. yes i know spent a bunch this year so far.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

1 Like

nope, and they hardly ever are English friendly in france

Great interview.
Thanks for sharing that @Max

1 Like

I wonder what titles there is for ARROW to put out on a potential Vengeance Trails VOL 2. Personally I would love to see this line up;

El Puro
$10 000 Blood Money (English Audio)
The Dirty Outlaws

El Puro is of course very long overdue for a proper release.

There is of course already the very good Koch Media release of $10 000 Blood Money but I find myself watching the much inferior Shout Factory release just for the English audio (I really like they dialogue in this one) rather than my Koch DVD, which has gone OOP since a while back.

The Dirty Outlaws
This movie would look absolutely fantastic in a new HD scan put out but by Arrow. Itā€™s a shame that people will have to pay $100 for the Wild East release to own this overlooked little classic.

The fourth contender is hard for me to come up with. So many titles that would deserve it.

4 Likes

Money well spent I guess! We are kind of a captive audience right now and what better to spend your time doing :). My record/movie collection has expanded nicely with i guess money that I would have otherwise spent going out to the cinema or shows!

Now for Any Gun can Play and a Fulchi trilogy set. There lies todayā€™s prayer to the Spaghetti Western Gods.:joy::pray:

1 Like

Gracias, Lanky Gringo. (Great moniker!)

1 Like

I would love a double set with $10,000 Blood Money and $100,000 For a Killing/Vengeance is Mine similar to how they did the Ringo double feature.

1 Like

Itā€™s very likely Black Jack could be on there since there is a print. Same with Death Rides a Horse. Although Iā€™d much prefer films getting their blu-ray debut.

2 Likes

Though it is probably wishful thinking, I would love to see El Puro, Dead Men Ride and/or Hate is My God. I know the latter is supposed to be getting a German release but Iā€™m tired of waiting. :rage:

2 Likes

Same. Oh wait, all my records this year have come from you, Sarah. Thanks again!

If FilmArt actually do release it, Iā€™ll eat my hat.
Not that I donā€™t think they will. I just enjoy eating hats.

Everyone needs a hobby. :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™d be OK if they would put out Black Jack, that would be alot better than the shitty move that they just did with the Sergio Martino box!

Yeah thatā€™s one of the dumbest things Iā€™ve seen in a while.

1 Like

Yes, especially since all those three has been on every sale for like Ā£7 each or 3 for 2. They need to clean out the stock, thatā€™s whatā€™s it all about. Couldnā€™t they at least put one new title?

2 Likes

I think that would have been worse. Conning people into buying a box set just to get the one title they didnā€™t already have. I like the box sets but am happy enough to have the single titles too so wonā€™t buy for the sake of it.

And yes, Black Jack would be fine by me as it has never had a UK release as far as Iā€™m aware.

3 Likes

Villa Rides might be our first 2022 title we have listed

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Villa_Rides/BluRay

3 Likes

Japan put out a Blu Ray and DVD of Il Mercenario

and theyā€™ve had a release of Killer, Adios out for a while too

2 Likes