[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Would it be worth upgrading to the 4K or should I just stick with the regular Blu-ray?

if itā€™s the recent Arrow Django, the master is likely the same and the question would be if u have all the 4K equipment to even see the difference?

1 Like

I have the second pressing of Arrowā€™s Django Blu, and I have a OLED 4K TV. I watched a comparison video and the 4K looks way better detail-wise. Iā€™ll probably pick up the 4K disc eventually.

1 Like

All three Explosive Media titles seem to be postponed. Trying to confirm details

This is really strange indeed. Mr. Bruckner does very fine work with his releases, I canā€™t understand why all the delays.

usually has something to do with the material not delivered in time. I will keep yā€™all posted if I hear something new of course

I have a dumb question about the Arrow Vengeance Trails box, which Iā€™ve pre-ordered, natch. The blurb says

2K restorations of all four films from the original 35mm camera negatives, with Massacre Time, My Name is Pecos and Bandidos newly restored by Arrow Films for this release.

Why is And God Said To Cain the odd one out here? I didnā€™t know it existed in any ā€œrestoredā€ form; I have the German Eurovideo re-release - I suppose of the EMS one - and the Brazilian Ocean Pictures issue, which actually isnā€™t that bad. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing something - be patient!

It may just mean it wasnā€™t them doing the restoration but someone else doing it. Actually, that is the most common way for distributors: to acquire a license and also get supplied with the/new material, either also from the license holder or from somewhere else.

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated.

It is as I suspected: the masters arenā€™t there yet so the delay is indeed due to the material

Explosive Media title for September added

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Chiedi_perdono_a_Dioā€¦_non_a_me/BluRay

5 Likes

This was a Films&Clips watch for me during the last Spagvember Fest, excellent little gem. Hoping the Gianni Garko/Claudio Camaso films are next on the agenda, and that Minnesota Clay is ready.

KLSC will release the other two Dollars movies on 4K Ultra-HD BluRay as well.

4 Likes

Hopefully For a Few Dollars More will actually be uncut.

1 Like

Review is outā€¦

6 Likes

Sounds awesome! Some people got shipped their copy really early and have said itā€™s a great set. Apparently, there is a printing error where Bandidos and Massacre Time have the wrong image on the spine of their case (pic below)

1 Like

cant wait!

wow, thanks for the info. do you know if amazon is releasing early?

Thank you, i just ordered ,on a list to get cover b.

Damn, Minnesota Clay isnā€™t coming out to 12/31 now. I gladly be patient but wow thatā€™s some delay.

1 Like