[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Not sure about all of them but i have that ā€œGreat silenceā€ Spanish blu ray myself and itā€™s an official release. Not a bootleg.

this specific one or the one before? because this one also doesnt have any company info on itā€¦

@Admin Yes that specific one:

Australian company Umbrella Entertainment seems to have Django Shoots First releasing on blu-ray on March 3, 2021

1 Like

Cool! My Birthday is March 21 and Iā€™ll be adding this to the what to spend some of the B Day money on list.

The Minnesota Clay announcement just made my day!

so whatā€™s the company/label releasing it?

@Admin just checked, no company(s) listed on Blu Ray. Also put the disc in the player and no logos or anything, pretty much goes straight into a menu. My guess is itā€™s a grey market release, but since itā€™s a official BD disc and not purple or any other color itā€™s at least not a bootleg or burn on demand type of release.

Slight correction in very small print on actual disc there is a company listed:

ā€œBlackfire Productions S.Lā€

Interesring, but doesnt sound official, the material of the disc is irrelevant :slight_smile:
Thank you for checking and verifying

1 Like

Whatā€™s the English dub like on Minnesota Clay (Iā€™ve only watched it in Italian)? Worth replacing my French blu-ray just for that? Or is the picture quality going to be drastically better too?

Iā€™ve only seen Minnesota Clay in Italian too. I imagine with the announcement that Prepare a Coffin is going to be getting a 4K transfer, the same might be true for Minnesota Clay and Alive or Preferably Dead too. Iā€™m actually upgrading to the Explosive Media release mainly for the English subtitles to the Italian audio as Iā€™m not a fan of English dubbing.

This upcomin release(s) of NEVADA JOE will have German and Spanish language options and English subtitels.
https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Oeste_Nevada_Joe/BluRay

1 Like

not many details known yet, but ezy has what looks like a provisional cover art
https://www.ezydvd.com.au/DVD/Django-Shoots-First/dp/6223331

It might be good, Umbrella released Beyond the Law a while ago it was letterboxed widescreen, and Kid Vengeance was a fullscreen transfer, their Long Ride From Hell DVD was the same as the code red ā€¦ itā€™ll probably be the same as the old uk DVD or doradoā€¦ they release some amazing Australian Blu rays though

And none of this was in the database, chuck! I fixed that. Can we make you our Australia quality control deputy sheriff? What else are we missing in the SWDb from down under?

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to mention them before

Crazy this Django Shoots First release, I didnā€™t realise it was going to be a Blu Ray

https://www.umbrellaent.com.au/movies/4678-django-shoots-first-blu-ray.html

2 Likes

Interesting. I tried watching this a while ago and couldnā€™t take to itā€¦the print was awful though so this may be worth buying if the image qualityā€™s good.

What are other websites and release calendars in various countries that we can regularly check? We definitely need a few mates down under to keep an eye on whether the SWDb is correctly listing all the Australian releasesā€¦

I just figured out the sorting on releases from blu-ray.com, so that may be old news but itā€™s all I have.

But by deciding on either worldwide or a specific country like Australia, releases can be sorted by recently added or release date amongst others.