[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

Definitely going to buy that box set since I have yet to experience the Dollars Trilogy

3 Likes

You’re in for a treat my man. They’re a lot of fun.

This must be the first time in the history of swdb that there’s someone who haven’t seen dollars trilogy. Probably 99% of us started with these.

3 Likes

and yet we are all jealous to be able to relive that experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought the same thing but there must be a fair deal of younger people today into for example the Arrow releases whose first exposure will not be the Leone movies but stuff like the Sartana-series and Cemetery without Crosses etc. The reason many of us were first exposed to the Leone-movies is that that was what ran on tv.

Or at the cinemaes :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah if you’re ancient :smile:

1 Like

We’re an ancient race, you know…

4 Likes

Oh I know there going to be good I’m just saving them for another time. I been mostly watching lesser known spags.

Are you all ready for 2020? :wink:

5 Likes

Totally ready!

1 Like

I heard the 4K release of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly was cancelled.

Here’s a little treat for y’all (or almost y’all).
A BluRay givewaway we’re doing on our Facebook page, head here:

5 Likes

So most of the sheep like ‘Fort Yuma Gold’ !!! fools! … it’s the least enjoyable of Gemma’s westerns, in my humble opinion.
‘Damned Hot day of Fire’ is no masterpiece, but it’s vastly superior to FYG :wink:

1 Like

Sheep also like Dollar trilogy etc.

2 Likes

It’s an enjoyable one for me.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Baa!

2 Likes

I meant that once one person mentions a preference, the rest of the flock go along with it … without any explanation. Very typical of the FB mentality and one of the reasons I quit.
‘FYG’ to me is a poor impersonation of an American western … which I found a chore, and I really like Giuliano Gemma too.

Can you participate if you haven’t seen either yet?

I myself have never seen sheep act like that, and I’ve seen some. As for the films, I agree Gatling Gun is clearly the better, film, never really bad. FB I have little experience with. It took me two full weeks to get out of there, counted from the day I registered.