[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Itā€™s a shame we never got to see what Corbucci would have made of it.

If anyone is willing to sell their Anchor Bay DVD of Hellbenders, Iā€™m happy to buy it

yes me

The only copy with an English dub that I found was a German VHS. Oddly enough, it plays in English with Greek subtitles (it must have been sourced from a Greek film reel) and had no German subtitles. It has a bootleg-ish feel.

At least this means theyā€™ll be presenting the full cut instead of the short English version.

1 Like

Does Hallyday do his own voice in the french dub?

Hudson River Massacre aka I tre del Colorado is coming from MVD next year:

2 Likes

Always been curious to see this one.

Not 100% sure, but I couldnā€™t see a reason as to why he wouldnā€™t have re-looped his dialogue.

The reason itā€™s shorter is because the print used for the VHS had frames missing. The entire film was actually dubbed into English as far as I know.

Mustā€™ve been an awful lot of frames!

I wouldnā€™t mind if they released a shorter cut as a bonus option or offered a partial English dub the way they did with Roy Colt. I offered them a copy of my tape in case they want it.
Iā€™ll definitely be watching the film in Italian with English subtitles. I couldnā€™t get into the French dub much.

Whatā€™s the running time of the English language VHS ? There was a fandub made some years ago, but as I recall lots of back and forth between two dubs became quite irritating, and I finally ended up watching the Italian dub with subtitles. Is it possible your tape might be longer ?

From memory, itā€™s only 86 minutes.

Thanks

Itā€™s coming. Secure yours now and by doing so help support more subtitle options and extras:

2 Likes

Anyone got the latest Wild East yet?

Isnā€™t released yet (4 days to go) so my guess is no :slight_smile:

Preordered it though.

for some reason I thought it was 11thā€¦

I canā€™t remember if Wild East issues dispatch mails. They may send it out before publication date.

1 Like