[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Thatā€™s interesting. Apart from the censorhip I thought the German blu was as good as it could get.

Definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic

First thing I hear. All German Blus and DVDs are supposed to be uncut

lol what? :wink:

I have the Germam blu-Ray of Nobody. Is it missing something Iā€™m not aware of?

Ha ha, only of My Name Is Nobody of course ā€¦

I donā€™t think itā€™s cut in terms of run-time but censored in terms of the audio.

Correctā€¦

The new Sartana blu ray looks pretty goodā€¦ it looks better in motion than just a screenshot butā€¦ oh well.

2 Likes

Itā€™s such a shame they couldnā€™t have included the English dub.

Licensing issues probably. But arenā€™t we all waiting for the Arrow release which probably will include it?

1 Like

I saw a list of the films they will apparently release and only the fourth film was listed. Do you mean the Sartana box set is actually happening?

Could we get some more screenshots by any chance? This quality looks utterly amazing.

Itā€™s gonna be such a tease if they only release the 4th film.

And whoever owns the rights to the English dub probably has no idea they even do, and are just sitting on it.

Well Iā€™m not going to wait for company to add English dub to itā€¦ Iā€™m going to do it myself.

3 Likes

Syncing the Wild East audio to the blu-ray footage shouldnā€™t be too difficult.

The Wild East English audio track is actually really nice in terms of frequency response, except for the horrible ringing noise all throughout. Really awful, though it can be fixed by some EQ manipulation.

7 Likes

My heartā€¦ be still!

Thanks so much for this! I gotta get this blu ray now!

Out now

1 Like