Best Climax in a Western

Westerns have great final battle scenes. A few honourable mentions are Companeros, GBU, El Condor, Wild Bunch, Man called Sledge, and Vera Cruz. What are some of your favourite climaxes in any western? I’m going with El Condor. It’s on Demand here and I’m watching it now. Great film. Great battles.

The best climax I’ve seen was in a western the Rev sent me.

I’m afraid I can’t send it to you until you’re 18.

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:2, topic:1322”]The best climax I’ve seen was in a western the Rev sent me.

I’m afraid I can’t send it to you until you’re 18.[/quote]

Yep…sent it me aswell ;D.

Out of your choice I picked Silence. I think it’s the most unforgettable ending of all the SWs.

Without any doubt OuTW or GBU. As I have only one choice I took the 1st.

Ahh, these lists … some of the best are missing (FOD, FFDM, Django, El puro, Quien sabe!), but then there are others who could make a list of the worst climaxes.

[quote=“Dillinger, post:4, topic:1322”]Out of your choice I picked Silence. I think it’s the most unforgettable ending of all the SWs.[/quote] Yep, i’d agree a great ending.

[quote=“Romaine Fielding, post:2, topic:1322”]The best climax I’ve seen was in a western the Rev sent me.

I’m afraid I can’t send it to you until you’re 18.[/quote]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’d have to go with FAFDM - it still gets me every time - but it’s not there :’(
Silence in that case.