Autumn

I think it’s beautiful in the autumn with all the yellow leaves in trees!

The 70s Swedish exploitation/rape-revenge movie Thriller has a lot of autumn scenes.

According to Bluntwolf Cost of Dying is also set in autumn.

[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Quanto_costa_morire[/url]

Are there any more spaghettis that have an autumn-feel to them?

Really nice!

Thriller, a nasty film in bits.

Today It’s Me… Tomorrow It’s You! has an autumn feel to it, but whether it is actually set in this season…

Hehe, yes both autumn scenes and nasty scenes…

4 BULLETS FOR JOE is set in the Autumn and most of the trees have red and yellow leaves. Very different feel to the film even though it is in Spanish and not very good. The camera work and cinematography make for a memorable if flawed film.

mannaja seems set in autumn if i remember correctly

Hmm, don’t really know what’s to like about autumn. The summer is behind you and the winter is coming… And that pretty much sucks when you live in northern Europe. Moviewise, there s a Korean movie which uses all four seasons as metaphors. Saw only a couple of minutes of it on ARTE, so I can’t really judge, but I have the impression it’s not for me. But hey, don’t take my word for it. A friend of mine (who started worshipping stones) thinks it’s a masterpiece.
IMDB:
Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom
User Rating: 8.1/10 (9,780 votes)

According to Bluntwolf Cost of Dying is also set in autumn.

[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Quanto_costa_morire[/url]

Are there any more spaghettis that have an autumn-feel to them?
[/quote]

True ‘Cost of dying’ is partly autumn, partly winter (in the mountains) setting ! ‘Shango la pistola infallibile’ is set in autumn I Think !?

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:7, topic:754”]Hmm, don’t really know what’s to like about autumn. The summer is behind you and the winter is coming… And that pretty much sucks when you live in northern Europe. Moviewise, there s a Korean movie which uses all four seasons as metaphors. Saw only a couple of minutes of it on ARTE, so I can’t really judge, but I have the impression it’s not for me. But hey, don’t take my word for it. A friend of mine (who started worshipping stones) thinks it’s a masterpiece.
IMDB:
Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom
User Rating: 8.1/10 (9,780 votes)

[/quote]
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring is a beautiful film. Very slow paced, very nice…

Just watched SHANGO. Very autumnal. Bare silver birches and golden oaks. A warm(ish) beer methinks.

Now we know the origin of your avatar and your pseudonym ;).

I thought you knew since the movie is well-known among cult film aficionados

And speaking of autumn, summer is best anyway

I didn’t. I’m more into the Italian ones (although I’m a Swede!).

Silence you should go out in the sunshine instead of digging up old threads on this board

Schools out, right?

Good point Lindberg :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lindberg, post:15, topic:754”]Silence you should go out in the sunshine instead of digging up old threads on this board

Schools out, right?[/quote]
Yep.

I agree with I…I…I, that’s a good point because it’s getting damn sweaty in here