Apples vs. pears

Not to forget Kinski’s bog apple scene in Adios Companeros.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:7, topic:1841”]Beginner’s mistake Ennioo! Apples should always be pulped, followed by being juiced, and then fermented. After a few months maturing they should be then quaffed aplenty.
No trouble for the teeth this way - unless you bite the floor on the way down.[/quote]

Nice to see you back around here Rev!

BEST Scene of the Movie :smiley:

Not to forget Apples are better computers. :wink:

[quote=“Paco Roman, post:20, topic:1841”][glow=red,2,300]APPLES [/glow]
They have more vitamins and APPLE STRUDEL is one of the best dessert ever. :)[/quote] Amen. Apples WIN! And I would never turn down a piece of strudel ;D

Although I have a simple recipe with pears that will make you look OMG CLASSY with the slightest effort: simply spread some Philadelphia cheese on a thick slice of pear, and then wrap it in a slice of salty ham (like speck). It’s delicious!

We are talking about girls bottoms right??? right?! of course they have to be lean and crisp and round.
the apples i mean.

[quote=“valenciano, post:24, topic:1841”]We are talking about girls bottoms right??? right?! of course they have to be lean and crisp and round.
the apples i mean.[/quote]…I was going to make another fruit joke on this note, but then I thought it was better if I didn’t. ::slight_smile:

you only like it on special occasion if there is a worm inside the apple. or something else…

Pears of course! Family name, Pereira = Pear tree