Any spaghetti western enthusiasts out there - how many django films are there?

I know there are main films (I think) Django onwards (and also starring the same actor i think) but just how many ‘Django’ films are there??? I think there are films unrelated to teh main core of djago films as well.

?

[quote=“sonofleemarvin, post:1, topic:807”]I know there are main films (I think) Django onwards (and also starring the same actor i think) but just how many ‘Django’ films are there??? I think there are films unrelated to teh main core of djago films as well.

?[/quote]There are only two original Django movies out there, both with Franco Nero. First one by Sergio Corbucci in ´66 and the second one (Django Returns) was made in 1987.
I think in Germany there are about 40-50 movies including the name Django…

‘Preperati la bara’/(Django - get the coffin ready) (1968) with Terence Hill as Django uses the same Gatling-gun weilding character (sort of).

www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Preparati_la_bara!

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:3, topic:807”]‘Preperati la bara’/(Django - get the coffin ready) (1968) with Terence Hill as Django uses the same Gatling-gun weilding character (sort of).

www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Preparati_la_bara![/quote]Yes. But I only mean those considered by Sergio Corbucci and Franco Nero himself.

I think we have most listed on Django topic’s first two pages:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,140.0.html

There are loads of Django films depending how you count 'em. Many many films were re-titled as Djangos in Germany or France or wherever even though they didn’t have anything to do with original Django.

Viva Django / Preperati la bara is the most important Django film to me (after the original of course). It’s much more better than Django Strikes Again and has more common to original Django than the Rambo-wanna-be from 80’s.

And they are nearly completed here: Title chaos - The Spaghetti Western Database