Another Spaghetti coming from the Warner Archives

In any case, I’d like to see a comparison to the Warner Archives disc… being only a DVDR, there is a decent chance the quality will either be about the same or not as good. Although the sound will probably be much better than the English sourced to the Thai disc.

How many Spaghettis have Warner Archives??

thank you

Can only think of two Spaghetti westerns released so far by Warner Archives. Do not know how many Spaghetti titles are in the Warner archives though.

I’m thinking of getting the Hate For Hate copy, does anyone know what quality is like for this?

Not bad at all. The best I have seen the film look so far. The credits are perhaps a little inferior in quality to the rest of the print, if you wanted to be fussy.

Believe me, I’m just glad its got a decent release, I’m used to watching god-awful VHS transfers but this is a nice surprise.

Ennioo - The credits are perhaps a little inferior in quality to the rest of the print

That happens a lot doesn’t it. I think it may have something to do with the credit templates or maybe they use a different print for the rest of the film than the credits because of the quality of the elements?

Yes must be one of those reasons like you say Yodlaf.