Almeria Western Film Festival 2011

[quote=“Paco Roman, post:20, topic:2792”]The Almeria Festival really sounds great and I would like to go there . I can drive but I would like to see Yodlaf or Sherp driving :wink: .
Unfortunately I’m working (I know it’s stupid) and I have no Holidays left anymore :-[.[/quote]

Well Paco I’m working too lol, and you know what? you’re right is kind of stupid ;D , but I start working in a new job so holidays only next year, I’ll try to make it for the weekend at least, its on my birthday and everything what better gift could I have

still not sure if I will go. if I do, I will let u guys know and I am happy to rent the car in my name if there will be three or four more people dishing in

[quote=“Paco Roman, post:20, topic:2792”]The Almeria Festival really sounds great and I would like to go there . I can drive but I would like to see Yodlaf or Sherp driving :wink: .[/quote]I’d love to, but unfortunately I have never learnt. I’d be terrible, I get road rage being a passenger or on my mountain bike. I honestly think I’d be a danger to myself and others if I could drive.

Honest thing to say. But know what you mean. I never learned. Probably never will now, I’ am just to dopey :stuck_out_tongue: .

Almeria is only 2444,7 km and 22,5 h with a car away from where I live now in Austria. Looks like that I have to take the plane. Hope you have a good birthday there!

Don’t worry guys I have a licence but maybe it would have been better I wouldn’t be allowed to drive a car :wink:

It seems to me that everyone is trying to found a safe driver, so that all can drink all that fine liquor and beer. No one drives but we all drink right ?
Who will be the “lucky” one ;D

[quote=“El Topo, post:27, topic:2792”]It seems to me that everyone is trying to found a safe driver, so that all can drink all that fine liquor and beer. No one drives but we all drink right ?
Who will be the “lucky” one ;D[/quote]I would happily not drink for some journeys if I could drive but alas…

Anyway, time is ticking.

Any definates?

tickets are fricking expensive. what ever happened to insanely low airfare? sorry fellas, if the flight alone costs me 300 I wont go. If the whole weekend does, I am in…

The days of wine and roses are over, even by car is bloody expensive with the price of fuel these days.
Any way I can’t tell now, my trip to Almeria got everything agaisnt it work, wife pregnant, my birthday in that weekend that I have to spend with family, even the weeding aniversary is just a couple of days before :stuck_out_tongue: , let’s see how the all thing goes. But if I manage to go we can all use my car.

Hmm I haven’t found any cheaper flight (from vienna) so far. Maybe the airlines need some money to pay the high prices for fuel. 8)

From the looks of it, we all need to form an outlaw gang and rob a few stagecoaches so we can afford to go to this thing.

Where’s Counterfeit Van Cleef when you need him?

Well Col. we in this side form the outlaw gang, while you guys have to form a pirate gang to sail away from there ;D then we can all join in some beach in Portugal (and rob in some other place cause here nothing left to rob anymore ;D)

http://www.almeriawestern.es
11, 12 y 13 de Octubre de 2012
You can also see “Water” on the 13th

Anybody here who goes?

still thinking about it. now that it has moved…

Wish I could go, sadly I can’t afford it.

Would be nice to meet “the Sebastian” and others there, proud as I’m I’ll go

flights to almeria are ridiculously expensive… they’ll never get their economy back up if tourists cant afford to even get there… :frowning: