Almeria - The Return

(Yodlaf Peterson) #1

Who fancies Almeria again in the summer and staying at the Hostel Alba again?

(Phil H) #2

I fancy it a great deal. But unless my euromillions ticket comes up it ain’t gonna happen for me. :’(

(Dillinger) #3

I think, when the ticket comes up, you’ll invite us all to that trip, don’t ya?

(Reverend Danite) #4

Me.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #5

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:4, topic:2198”]Me.[/quote]nice one

(Yodlaf Peterson) #6

[quote=“Phil H, post:2, topic:2198”]I fancy it a great deal. But unless my euromillions ticket comes up it ain’t gonna happen for me. :’([/quote]your fortunes may change by the summer Phil, you never know. :wink:

(Phil H) #7

We can but live in hope Yod.

(p.pereira) #8

I’ll try to go there in the summer too. It is not that far for me, I actually feel kind of shame not being there yet.

(Hungry_bear) #9

I have sort of a plan to shoot a little part of my next western there,
and hope to work there on one of the new Dutch westerns…

(Pacificador) #10

I fancy it for sure but I don’t think I can afford it…I’m not giving up hope though.

Can you ballpark a date, I’ll start looking into it and seeing if it’s feasible. Man would I love to go!

(Yodlaf Peterson) #11

Not really, summer sometime

(Chris_Casey) #12

Fancy it? Yes!
But, can it be done? No. :frowning:
Zero money.
It will likely be two or more years before I can go back to Los Albaricoques and visit with Senor Manuel.

Some day…

(Yodlaf Peterson) #13

Any more thoughts on this?

(Phil H) #14

Unfortunately the same thoughts as before.
I’d love to but my finances won’t allow it this year. :frowning:

(p.pereira) #15

Will be traveling there during June’s first week! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #16

[quote=“Phil H, post:14, topic:2198”]Unfortunately the same thoughts as before.
I’d love to but my finances won’t allow it this year. :([/quote]That’s a damn shame Phil.

It would have been good for the same crew to go again.

(Phil H) #17

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:16, topic:2198”]That’s a damn shame Phil.

It would have been good for the same crew to go again.[/quote]

Yes, one day I hope we can do that again. That was a great trip.

(volonte) #18

As I wrote on the other thread, I will be in spain from 22th of June to 8th of July. The car ride from my place to Almeria is almost 12 hours. Its not impossible but a quite a long ride alone. Anyway, if anyone is going please post here. Maybe I’ll join.

Colmenar viejo would be my first choice, since I havent seen those locations yet.

(defocus) #19

I am in spain for sure between 17th of September and 25 October. However that will mostly be around Madrid!

Possibly (trying to arrange) I will go in August for two weeks to the south only, so it would be nice to meet up with you guys at hostal Alba :slight_smile:

(volonte) #20

Tuesday starts my spaghetti route of year 2010. Plans have changed, and first I will be at Ciudad Encantada in Cuenca to see one of the Il Mercenario locations. Wednesday I will go to Albaricoques and spend three nights there. So if anyone is around, please write here. Maybe we can go for a location search together.