Actors with one leading role in spaghetti

Brock Peters.
Kevin Mcarthy

I mistakenly didn’t pay attention to the title of the thread. Leading actors, so the supporting actors I mentioned don’t count.

Claudia Cardinale.

CC was in Les Petroleuses with BB. It’s a french production though.

Not mentioned yet:

Jason Robards (Once Upon a Time in the West)
Van Heflin (The Ruthless Four)
Tony Musante (The Mercenary)
Gianni Medici a.k.a. John Hamilton (Vengeance for Vengeance)
Jean Sobieski (Time and Place for Killing a.k.a. Tequila Joe)
Gabriele Tinti (Son of Django a.k.a. Vengeance Is a Colt 45)

Top 5

1. Jean-Louis Trintignant
  2. Charles Bronson
  3. Tony Musante
  4. Alex Cord
  5. Burt Reynolds

Not too fond about Steiger or Robards.

I concur with your top five. Took the words right out of my mouth! Very good list.

And let us not forget Soleil Rouge/Red Sun: to my way of thinking the inclusion of Charles Bronson in this category is rather forced.

Chino and Red Sun are not SWs for me. So for me he counts …

I concur. I feel the same way.

Dante Posani (Djurado)?
Robert Shaw (A Town Called Hell)?
Ernest Borgnine (A Bullet for Sandoval)?

I see that John Phillip Law has been mentioned. He was excellent in DEATH RIDES A HORSE.

Put it this way: albeit in Eurowestern context, Bronson has a good number of leading roles, and the Topic’s prerequisite is…

Unlike Western all’italiana which refers exclusively to style the term Spaghetti Western - due to its colourful “geographic” connotation - for some people is equivalent to Italian Western and as you know in both Valdez il mezzosangue/Chino and Soleil rouge/Red Sun there was Italian participation, ironically minor in the one closer, or if you prefer less distant, to Italian-style Western (the so-called “East Meets West” theme, for example, was lightly touched in Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die! and The Five Man Army and developed in more detail in The Silent Stranger).

[hr]

For Roberto Miali a.k.a. Jerry Wilson four SWs with one leading role in $20,000 On Number 7.