A nice long chat over a couple of beers

I started to worry for a while ;).

Sounds good Iā€¦Iā€¦Idiot 8) .

Yay, another girl! High five! Youā€™re not the first I know to have a crush on LVC. He was quite charmingā€¦ yet I canā€™t really see him in ā€œthatā€ way because he reminds me too much of the father of a childhood friend, heā€™s almost family, lol. But Iā€™d surely love to chat with him, he was a painter, I am a cartoonist of sorts, we could discuss cinema and art! Itā€™s a win/win situation. 8) I have to put Gian Maria VolontĆ© on top of my list though: there would be stuff to talk about, political rants and Iā€™d be touching my hair and batting my eyelashes like thereā€™s no tomorrow. The flesh is weak, etc.

Joking aside, Iā€™d obviously love to meet the classic actorsā€¦ Clint, Eli Wallach, Tomas Milian, Franco Nero, and ā€œsecondaryā€ ones like Pistilli and Brega. Also, Bud Spencer and Terence Hill ;D

I am also a big Kinski fan, but Iā€™m not sure if I want to go out drinking with him, tee hee. I think the result could be either ā€œan awesome experienceā€ or ā€œa total disaster that scarred me for lifeā€.

As for directors, Leone is the first and obvious choice. Iā€™d just listen to him talking about cinema. But also Corbucci and Sollima - the latter is also responsible for the Sandokan series I loved so dearly as a kid (I still do actually) and his son, Stefano, recently directed my favorite Italian tv series (and I usually hate Italian tv), Romanzo Criminale. I would be grateful enough to buy him all the beer he wants ;D

1 Like

[quote=ā€œIā€¦Iā€¦Idiot, post:20, topic:1050ā€]To be quite honest, all the prior choices are obvious, but it would be even better to have these beers, with these sw greats, along with a few of you here on the forum. Phil H, Ennioo & Pacificador to name a few. Me, swā€™s greats, fellow forumites & of courseā€¦ BEER! (the staring role) :wink:

Oh & of course the saloon would have to be all ages so I can buy Korano & Silence a Mountain Dew![/quote]

Best post in this thread so far!