A Film Lover's Guide to Spaghetti Westerns

Noticed this on Amazon today. Says it was released in March this year. Does anyone know anything about it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Film-Lovers-Guide-Spaghetti-Westerns/dp/124141050X/ref=sr_1_23?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1304276837&sr=1-23

This book was created and put into distribution by a team of dedicated editors using open source and proprietary publishing tools. One of the advantages to the way we publish books is that our content is up to date and written by dedicated subject matter experts from all over the world. By adding a layer of screening and curatorial attention to this material, we are able to offer a book that is relevant, informative and unique.

= We copied+pasted the wiki entries?

It is a compilation of Wikipedia articles on Spaghetti Westerns. I bought a copy without knowing. It states in the back of the book that by buying a copy of the book you have become a member of the group and can add or change information on the wiki pages. Huh I tried to change a bunch of misssing information on FISTFUL OF DOLLARS and was repremanded by the author of the page and reported to Wikipedia. I decided to let them rot in their own organization of wrong information. Plus they only want to list the top five or six actors. What the hell is an encyclopedia for then to give the most complete and accurate information. You can get everything in the book on line for free why bother supporting people who think they know it all and take no ones advice or corrections. >:(