3L DVD of Preparati la Bara/Django und die Bande der Gehenkten

Has anybody seen the new 3L release of Preparati la Bara?

Is it a straight re-release of the EMS version or a remaster?

Any info greatly appreciated.

http://dirtypictures.phpbb8.de/italowestern-f7/django-und-die-bande-der-gehenkten-ferdinando-baldi-t349-30.html

It seems they prefer the old DVD.

Not a good enough film for me to buy it again, even if it would be an improvement. The EMS has also the nicer cover.

Thanks Stanton - I’m looking to upgrade the non-anamorphic Danish DVD, so the EMS looks the best bet.

The 3L DVD has a better picture quality, but it´s not English-friendly. I haven´t bought this movie yet, but I think I´m going to take the old EMS-Release.

Has it? the guys in the german forum think obviously different.

yeah seems like they prefer the old one even though there’s some disagreement. and it seems the new one has both an ugly cover design and a lack of english audio

Just checked it at OFDB. It really has only German audio. Such fools.

These 3L guys do as much wrong as they can.

And the old EMS is much cheaper.

yeah why didnt they just copy it

Ich wechsel mal die Sprache.

Ich habe ein wenig die Diskussion im Spencer/Hill Forum verfolgt.
3L verspricht viel und hält dann nur die Hälfte. Die sind dabei sich einen sehr schlechten Ruf zu erarbeiten. Tödlich wenn man Fan Ware verkauft.

Da kommen die üblichen deutschen Fassungen statt den versprochenen Uncutfassungen, oder es ist dann noch nur eine Syncro drauf, und die versprochene 2. Syncro ist nur im Rahmen einer teuren Box erhältlich, die Blu Ray ist nur eine aufgemotzte DVD Fassung, eine andere DVD enthält eine italienische Fassung die sogar kürzer als die deutsche Fassung, usw.

Und zu allem Überfluss ist dann die verbesserte Bildqualität auch noch zweifelhaft.

das is echt furchtbar. 3L klang anfangs echt gut…