2011 Almeria Western Film Festival Honored Guests

From left to right front row Antonio Pica, Dan van Husen, Craig Hill, Frank Braña, Eduardo Fajardo, second row Carlos Aguilar, Candice Kay (widow of Aldo Sambrell), Nicoleta Machiavelli, Rafael Romero Marchent, Sngmoo Lee, Fernando Spiner, Mayor of Tabernas, third row Fabio Testi, Saturnino Cerra, Eugenio Martin

At the closing ceremonies Aldo Sambrell’s ashes were scattered over the ground of Texas Hollywood. Aldo and Almeria united forever. He would have liked that.

Congratulation to all who particpated in this great festival and thanks to the honored guests who have given us so many hours of fun and enjoyment. Viva Almeria!

What a line up!

So wish I could have been there.

[quote=“Phil H, post:2, topic:2839”]What a line up!

So wish I could have been there.[/quote]Me too, would have gone if others were up for it.

Never mind, I’m sure we’ll go there again together at some point, maybe even more of us next time.

Some really great guests!! Wow, I wish I could’ve been there. I just hope that the turnout was okay. The more people show up to these festivals, the more the spirit of Spaghetti Westerns stays alive.

[quote=“Tom B., post:1, topic:2839”]

From left to right front row Antonio Pica, Dan van Husen, Craig Hill, Frank Braña, Eduardo Fajardo, second row Carlos Aguilar, Candice Kay (widow of Aldo Sambrell), Nicoleta Machiavelli, Rafael Romero Marchent, Sngmoo Lee, Fernando Spiner, Mayor of Tabernas, third row Fabio Testi, Saturnino Cerra, Eugenio Martin

At the closing ceremonies Aldo Sambrell’s ashes were scattered over the ground of Texas Hollywood. Aldo and Almeria united forever. He would have liked that.

Congratulation to all who particpated in this great festival and thanks to the honored guests who have given us so many hours of fun and enjoyment. Viva Almeria![/quote]
where is the stars of the spaghetti western?? gianni garko, gulianno gemma, george hilton,franco nero,

Well, Frank Braña is there. What else do you need?
That guy has been in 59 euro westerns, including many of the biggest SW classics.