Wild East Productions

They removed it from pre order but its in the new release section at full price, so they’ll probably send it very soon, i’m guessing

They have it for sale as a released item, its no longer a pre order. Last I heard preorders were to be shipped 31 December. Have heard no more since. Sent them an email on I think Thursday but no reply yet. My pre order is currently listed as “processing” but its said that since I placed it.

Would be interested to know if others have received shipping update yet.

I was getting worried but am less so because I see others havnt been updated either.

I ordered from Wild East once before and they forgot to send the item until I reminded them, which isnt helping.

My Blood at Sundown is now shipped! :slight_smile:

Whatever happened to Wild East’s Sartana boxed set?

That’s a very good question. I was really looking forward to that…

Yep, mine too, finally :smiley:

Don’t know, I emailed them about it, I havnt received a reply yet.

That was my most anticipated upcoming release from them also.

I forget… which Sartana films were to be included? All of them?

[quote=“Hornet, post:1725, topic:44”]My Blood at Sundown is now shipped! :-)[/quote]Same here 8)

weird how it is not even listed on Amazon…

Add me to the bunch :slight_smile:

About the Sartana box http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=160642;article=175874;title=Spaghetti%20Western%20Web%20Board

Well that’s not very descriptive :stuck_out_tongue:

All 4 official Sartana films, yup 8)

Ahhh… Seriously hope that one comes out soon! 8)

Thanks for the info!

Yeah I know…I wish Wild East weren’t so secretive all time, let us in on the situation WE.

Received the Blood/coffin DVD today, managed to watch Blood at Sundown. Quality is OK for Wild East, a step down on the last release though I feel. Audio seemed problematic, with hiss dropping in and out intermittently. Picture seemed heavily processed, which is the best description I can give not being a particular AV buff, but I knows what I like.

As for the movie, well I cant say it grabbed me from start to finish. Seemed like an average flick to me, though not sure I was in the best of moods and I kept getting distracted by other things and having to pause etc so ill reserve my judgement.

Will maybe watch Coffin for the Sheriff tomorrow.

Cant seem to find a thread for Blood at Sundown in the Spaghetti Westerns forum. Link anybody??

@the_ugly

Here you go

http://forum.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/topic,379.0.html