What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Went for some easy listening and put on the Getting Down With Black Emanulle Vol. 2 soundtrack cd accompanying the Black Emanuell’s Box 2 … Brings back great memories :slight_smile:

Now I’m listening to one of the very best albums ever made: The Smashing Pumpkins’ Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness … Brilliant !

Went to a QUEENSRYCHE concert last night, in Brussels

Operation Mindcrime I&II played live
I must say it was a bit of a dissapointment
They looked more inspired during part II than during the (more familiar and much better) part I

They never got the esteem they really deserved, and now, way past their prime, they seem to be forsaken by most of their old fans:
There were only (wild guess) some 800-1000 people at the gig!

Not as good as i had hoped for
Still glad I was there

Didn’t realise they were still around. I remember listening to them a lot about 20 years ago.

Joint venture: wenn es um Fussball geht hasse ich Holland wie die Pest. (When it comes to football i hate the netherlands lika the pestilence)Nice song about how nice our neighbours in the west are.
As long as its not about football. Nicely sums up my feelings, as i like the netherlands quite well, just not their football team.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:702, topic:425”]Went to a QUEENSRYCHE concert last night, in Brussels

Operation Mindcrime I&II [/quote]

Even though it’s not really my kind of music I like QUEENSRYCHE very much ! Well, I only know EMPIRE and OPERATION MINDCRIME but think those are really good. Have it on tape somewhere and used to listen to it quite often when still going to school. So it’s been some time !

It had been some time for most of those 1000 die hard fans
Of course, with some many unsold tickets, we had room and time to talk to each other
Seemed a bit like those reunions of old school buddies!

ADIOS GRINGO soundtrack

Koyaanisqatsi soundtrack. I bought the lp today from the flee market.

Wizard of Sound by Alessandro Alessandroni, which is a nice laid back listen.

His name was King soundtrack by Luis Enrique Bacalov…great stuff!

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:706, topic:425”]It had been some time for most of those 1000 die hard fans
Of course, with some many unsold tickets, we had room and time to talk to each other
Seemed a bit like those reunions of old school buddies![/quote]

Excellent! My fave album is Empire…great to just kick back and listen to but I found it to be a really good tape to have on for weightlifting. I just ordered the CD from eBay since I no longer have a reliable tape player :wink: My other Queensryche tapes seemed to have vanished into the ether…

Nice to hear of other fans on this board though! Great minds think alike!

clearence clearwater revival ccr

cottonfields
born on the bayou
as long as i can see the light
run through the jungle

what the hell i like all there songs it never bores me

Listening to the Eagles at the moment…CCR will be up in 3 tracks time on my playlist. Just had Python Lee Jackson - In a Broken Dream…one of my all time favourite songs…put it on the pub jukebox last night and some geezer in all seriousness said…“this is that Scottish singer aint it?”…bloody heathen.

Classic Italian Soundtracks Spaghetti Westerns Volume 2.

A nice mix actually with some great themes on it along with some absolute tosh. Blue eggs and ham anyone?

Since the mother of one of my best friends found an LP of the Pink Floyd Album’s Ummagumma, Meddle and Atom Heart Mother that’s what I’ll listen tonight.

Not my thing this one.

I am listening to My Name Is Shanghai Joe soundtrack by Bruno Nicolai.

The Game - Ghost unit

A Pistol For Ringo soundtrack.

40 track version (from the original mastertapes), containing music I have not heard on any previous release.

.977 The 80s channel online.

Was listening to Manic Street Preachers as i went to their gig. It was brilliant :slight_smile: