What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Metallica-Fade To Black

1 Like

parkzicht - tape 7 - 1993 - old skool gabber hous from Rotterdam!! ;D

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Busta Rhymes - The Big bang

Cky-Suddenly Tragic

1 Like

KRS-ONE - LIFE (going 20 years and still my favourite artist)

Never really listened to him,maybe I should try sometime :slight_smile:

People seem to have forgot this thread, how about making it sticky, along with “last western you saw” and “film you’re watching tonight” ??

‘Aliens’ soundtrack by James Horner, pounding stuff…

Van der Graaf Generator.
A bootleged concert from 1975. Rough quality, unbelievable performance, near hysterical. If the aim of the group was to make controlled chaos music for body and mind, this bootleg shows the more uncontrolled side, a spine shivering experience.

1 Like

Great band! It took me some time to get into their music but when i did, it was rewarding.

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness … Good stuff. Been listening to al lot of spaghetti soundtracks lately so it was time for something else for a while :slight_smile:

Necro - death rap

That sounded interesting, so I checked it out on youtube. Well, his lyrics are somewhat amusing, but I couldn’t listen to the man for too long a period. His style gets on my nerves. Technician of Execution is the best I’ve heard so far.

‘Moonraker’ soundtrack by John Barry.

‘Lawman’ soundtrack by Jerry Fielding.

He also love Italian cinema, you can often hear a crime, giallo or horror theme sampled.

I think the best way i can answer this question is to give this link:
[url]http://www.last.fm/user/alk0/[/url]
does anybody here use this clever invention too?

Apart from SW soundtracks, i’ve been listening to a lot of Fat Mattress lately. (A short lived side project of Noel Redding from the Jimi Hendrix Experience).

Listening to Gruppo Di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza [band with, among others, Ennio Morricone]. This music is difficult to listen to, that’s for sure

Right now clueso german singer songwriter. I like him alot and will go on a live show of him. Check him out on youtoube if you are into german singer/songwriter/formallyrapper stuff or planning to get into it