What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Was jus’ listening to Rockabilly-Radio, on the computer in my study as is my want occasionally, and a song came up by Johnny Carlevale and The Broken Rhythm Boys called Hard Cider :smiley: … Thinking I could get this for me n’ the choirmistress to jive along to next time its party time, I goggled it to no avail. >:(

Any of you hepcats know of this li’l apple-based ditty?

Metamorfosi - Inferno…still one of my favourite Italian prog albums.

What can I say!..I just love this tune. :sweat_smile:

Yep…great stuff ! :smiley:

Tangerine Dream, Phaedra

No match for Ricochet, my favorite TD album, but still okay.

Never knew you liked a spot of Tangerine Dream.

Genesis - The lamb lies down in Broadway
Talk Talk - Spirit of eden
Marrilion - Clutching at Straws
Radiohead - Ok Computer

Vazelina Bilopphøggers- Brenner Sjøl

blacklight posterboys - if the animals could talk

Jill’s theme written for the beautiful Claudia.

Just received and immediately put on the soundtrack to the late spaghetti western California by Gianni Ferrio. Have been looking forward to that one for some years.

The Body & Thou - Released From Love/You, Whom I Have Always Hated

Better every time I hear it. An astonishing album.

Just put on David Bowie’s Heathen. Bowie-album will probably follow Bowie-album today.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be doing likewise today I think. Every radio station here in the UK is spinning plenty of the biggest numbers from his extraordinary seventies heyday and from his commercial - if not necessarily critical - peak in the eighties, so although I will undoubtedly give some of those seventies albums a run-out at some point, I’m kicking off with his (underappreciated, Imo) Tin Machine material, after which I imagine I’ll be taking in some of his nineties output: Black Tie White Noise, Outside and even a track or two from 1997’s Earthling.

Like everyone else, a bunch of Bowie stuff on YouTube. I thought I’d pay respects since few do to the performers I have admired and lost.

Hello, I’m Jimi , I’ve been on a Zappa jag . I’m a bassist = jazz primarily so Zappa from 71-the end , Roland Kirk as well.

I’ve been addicted to this particular song lately:

Oliver Onions- Singing duo Guido & Maurizio DeAngelis doing dorky 70’s folk music. I love it, though. They made some pretty catchy tunes.

1 Like

I have a hi-fi phono, boy do I let it blast!