The Last Western You Watched?

i thought cjamango was one of the most boring sws i’ve seen
but i quite enjoyed acquasanta joe :smiley:

well, haven’t seen any spaghie since april
my mission to watch every SW possible has been therefore temporarily compromised
but i feel i’ll be back on the saddle soon

I am having a christmas break from westerns as need to get some phsyco santa films viewed :smiley:

(Sort of) remake of “silent night, deadly night” is great :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“tomas, post:11601, topic:141”]i thought cjamango was one of the most boring sws i’ve seen
but i quite enjoyed acquasanta joe :D[/quote]

Same here, I like Acquasanta Joe

The original Silent Night Deadly Night is great, and I also recommend Christmas Evil, because the ending is quite sad and happy.

Killer calibre.32It did not start out that well but eventually got quite interesting murder mystery. Little more gunfire would have been OK but good spaghetti all the same.

Edit;movie I watched was actually" killer adios" from this wild east doublefeature.

Now it`s time for other peter lee lawrence flick

then Steffen’s fanclub is doing a lot better than PLL fanclub

Still one member for the PLL fanclub?

But don’t forget: It’s lonely at the top

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:11609, topic:141”]Still one member for the PLL fanclub?

But don’t forget: It’s lonely at the top[/quote]

ha, i handed removal from PLL fanmanship register years ago
so, PLL fanclub has no members at all
but i’d prefer him over Steffen
maybe

The Col. is definitely a fan!

Silver is a top PLL fan !

A REASON TO LIVE, A REASON TO DIE. Great little movie with James Coburn and Bud Spencer, although I find it a little annoying that Coburn didn’t bother to dub his own performance in this one. What can I say, that always drives me crazy!

Coburn did dub his own voice in the shorter cut of the film.

One of the many reasons why I prefer shorter cut.

ha, i handed removal from PLL fanmanship register years ago so, PLL fanclub has no members at all but i'd prefer him over Steffen maybe

I’m a fan of both, i’m guessing most people here probably like them in some way… unless they have selective memory and only remember the bad ones

well, i like both of them too
i’m just not a fan of them in that way i would have to track down every spagh out there in which they appeared
(now, i’m misleading little, for i’m on that holy mission to watch every SW possible, so i have to track down every spagh out there eventually)
for example, i would want to see every spaghie with Tony Anthony or Terrence Hill in a first place, but SWs with PLL and AS can wait … or are watched in purely stochastic manner :o

I don’t think I’ve seen too many Peter Lee Lawrence pics, but fwiw I really liked him AND AS in Garringo.

The Missouri Breaks - Arthur Penn, 1976

Just watched the DVD, which has a pretty bad image.

It’s a good film, but could have been better, actually should have been better. Penn compared the filming with passionless sex. They worked hard on it, but he did not really believe in the film. And that sometime shows. Brando’s over-acting is partly enjoyable, and partly conceptless. Despite several flaws I’m inconsequent enough to give The Missouri Breaks a 8/10

I’m just re-watching a lot of Penn’s films, which was one of the best US director’s in the 60s and 70s.

Haven’t watched a western for several months…but watched The Magnificent Seven and Day Of Anger to kickstart myself back into the genre. :slight_smile: