I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Just Pre-Ordered:

That cover makes Cleef a little ill looking in the face.

Awful cover

Just ordered:

[quote=“last.caress, post:2364, topic:69”]Just ordered:

[/quote]

Awesome film! Hope you havnt seen it previously as you will be in for a treat :wink:

I only saw it for the first time last month and it’s already amongst my favourite westerns of all time, and number one with a bullet in my most recent Alternative Big 20http://forum.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/topic,1900.msg171700.html#msg171700. An outstanding movie.

^I have it also. Of those “ministories” I like first one most, although all are good.

Have to condiser about that “day of anger” coz italian audiotrack with english subs would be ideal watching experience.

I got the Grindhouse release of The Big Gundown in Blu-ray from my daughters for Xmas. :smiley:

Ringo and his Golden Pistol - Stunning looking print on the Warner Archives disc

The price of death ( koch media)

:slight_smile:

Spaghetti Westerns 20 Movie Pack from ebay and gatling gun@amazon.

1. ::slight_smile:

Bullets don`t argue(italian dvd)

Picked up Day of Anger Wild East for 15 pounds! ;D ;D

Well done :slight_smile: .

Checking amazon wish list on a regular basis seems to have paid off again, big time! Now all I’m waiting for is the surf video release of Milano: Il Clan Dei Calebresi.

What is amazon wish list?

I made a wish list on my amazon account, and this was on it.

Didn’t know about this option. Thanks. I’ve for some time been looking for Der Lange Tag der Rache
from X-Rated Kult DVD. May be it is a good idea to put it on a wish list?

Blood money ( french) and man called apocalypse joe ( italian) dvd`s.

Arriva Sabata/Sabata the killer ( x-rated kult dvd) and Fort yuma gold ( wild east )