I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Thanks for encouragement but I am not that optimistic. Sadly. It`s rarely available and even as there is one in ebay.de for “ok” price 79.99 he seems not want to ship it over here even as agreed tho.

I almost regret did not pick it at amazon.de few months ago for massive 129.99€ price.

Well even as quite novice in collecting spaghettis I do not lose my sleep for one milestone, have gathered already quite nice amount of various german labels and wild east releases 8)

Today I was busy no chance to arrange meeting with courier but tomorrow, will be able at last to screen jap bludisc of “day of anger”. So far seen only youtube rip…

[quote=“gringo_bastardo, post:2341, topic:69”]Thanks for encouragement but I am not that optimistic. Sadly. It`s rarely available and even as there is one in ebay.de for “ok” price 79.99 he seems not want to ship it over here even as agreed tho.

I almost regret did not pick it at amazon.de few months ago for massive 129.99€ price.[/quote]

130 bucks? (massive head shake)

This box is not worth more than 30. (it’s the Koch Django box we are talking about, yes?)

[quote=“Stanton, post:2342, topic:69”]130 bucks? (massive head shake)

This box is not worth more than 30. (it’s the Koch Django box we are talking about, yes?)[/quote]
Yes, thats the one. Trouble is its rarely available and even less by sellers who would ship it abroad=outside of Germany. I do not like torrents/dvd-r but in this case I might need to settle with those.

The box is nice to hold in your hands, with booklet and soundtrack CD, but the films are a mixed bag. One good, one ok, one acceptable. Only one is a “real” Django (a fact which is most likely not important for you), and that one does not feel like a real Django.

Okay and while would love to own that it`s not matter of life and death. There is still more spaghettis to buy. I just picked “gatling gun” 2nd time, thai release I bought some months ago does not have english audio even as cover states it has. I am hardly only who hates false info in releases :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, after moments of screening jap “day of anger”. My tv is not optimal for bluray but picture quality appeared to be very OK. Japanese menu( naturally as this is primarly marketed for japanese buyers) made some moments of frustration. I likely not update this to arrow video release unless price is very nice. Or there is very good bonus features. I never watched any extras unless there was alternate endings but I have started to enjoy interviews in wild east discs.

I would not call this release crap for user who is not perfectionist.

Glad its ok for you :slight_smile: .

The German DVD of Gatling Gun (title “Django Spricht Kein Vaterunser”) has English audio. Id probably go for that.

How does the German release compare to the US release? I have the latter from Dorado Films, thought it was pretty decent.

I bought aussie release(propably bootleg, at least) for 0.68€+6€shipping@ebay.com. While I dont like boots but as thaidisc already costed 12€ I dont want to spend much more to that flick. Official usa version in ebay was 15€+postage.

The AU one has the same picture on the cover, but its Gatling Gun (1971) unfortunately… if its this https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/western/gatling-gun-the/259471/

Probably still good though, El Paso’s release of ‘From Noon Till Three’ looks great

[quote=“chuck connors brother, post:2351, topic:69”]The AU one has the same picture on the cover, but its Gatling Gun (1971) unfortunately… if its this https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/western/gatling-gun-the/259471/

Probably still good though, El Paso’s release of ‘From Noon Till Three’ looks great[/quote]
Goddamit, thx for warning tho.

The US Dorado dvd release of Gatling Gun is good

I might pick it one day and this website has helped a lot but still nightmare finding out titles do I own them already or not when it comes to movies I have not seen.

On the positive side, japanese shanghai joe has arrived

Picked up a bargain on ebay at the weekend.
Wild East PLL double bill still sealed in its wrapper for £4.78 inc postage.
I already have versions of both films but seemed too good to miss.

What a bargain hunter Phil :smiley: !

Managed to pick up The third Spirito Santo film for a great price ;D. 1 down, two to go.

Grabbed german release of “scalps” at 2nd hand store for 3€ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And waiting for german sellers response does he agree to ship gatling gun(italian one) abroad.

Edit;^no deal but picked koch medias “hills run red”. :smiley:

In amongst a bundle of other Blu-rays for Christmas, I also got Tepepa and Once Upon a Time in the West on BD.