Casting your own western

Another movie I would try to make would be like this.

Actors: Jack Palance, George Hilton, Robert Hossein, Warren Oates.
Director: Giuliano Carnimeo
Script writer: Dario Argento, FerdinandoBaldi
Music: Andre Hossein
Stunts: Yakima Canutt
Locations: Monuement Valley

Considering these guys are still alive, live at the same time, and are in the best of health:

Heroes: Omar Sharif, Peter O’Toole, (when they were young!!) Thomas Kretschmann, Oleg Menshikov, Aleksandr Kaidanovsky, Ulriche Muhe, Jean-Louis Trintignant, FRANCO NERO!!!, Alec Guinness, Jose Ferrer

Villains: Lee van Cleef, Sergi Lopez

Girls: Me of course :wink:

Director: Me of course ;), or Tarkovsky, Leone, Michel Carne, Guillermo del Toro, Kielskowski,

Composer: Ennio, Marcello Giomboni

Cinematographer: Tonino delli Colli or Freddie Young

Heroes: Franco Nero, Clint Eastwood and Klaus Kinski

Villains: Jack Palance, Tomas Milian and John Steiner

Girls: Miou Miou, Claudia Cardinale

Director: Sam Peckinpah

Composer: Guido & Maurizio De Angelis

Director: Ennio Mrricone
Writter: Dario Argento, Fernando Lamas, Nick Cave, Ennio Morricone
Stunts: Yakima Cannutt
Starring: Warren Oates, Maurizio Merli, Robert Hossein, Woody Strode, Lee Van Cleef, James Garner, James Coburn
Music: Andre Hossein, De Angelis Brothers, Ennio Morricone

Musicians tell stories and Nick Cave showed that someone with absolutley no scriptwritting experience can create a great western. Ennio Morricone’s music is great and fits with the movie’s its in and I think he could make a movie the same way he makes music. I wouldn’t think there would be a lot of dialogue and probably very similar to Leone but I wiuld definetly enjoy seeing Morricone direct a western.

director: giafranco parolini
anti heroes: lee van cleef, gianni garko,walter barnes
villains:horst frank, fernando sancho, aldo sambrell
music: ennio moriconne
writer: tito carpi
female lead: nicoletta machiavelli

Heroes : Gianni Garko , Franco Nero
Villains: Jack Palance , Klaus Kinski , William Berger
Females : Claudia Cardinale & Nieves Navarro.

Composer: Ennio Morricone

Director: Tonino Valerii

Guest Stars : Jack Elam , Fernando Sanchez , Tomas Milian & Nicoletta Machiavelli .

Director: Brahm @Guanto Taylor
Sexy Hero: Me
Sexy Female: Still me, really. I’ve got the range.
Comedy Sidekick: @Reverend_Danite
Sheriff Who Gets Killed In The Dark In The Rain, Leaving Me Holding His Corpse and Looking Up At The Sky Going “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Like That: @scherpschutter
Probably Not Appearing in This Film: Klaus Kinski
Dastardly Villain: @stanton … No, Wait: @Phil_H and his evil band of Leyton O’s. And Stanton.
Town Lush Who Stumbles About Comedically Before Falling Into The Horse Trough, and Everyone Goes, “Ha! You Just Fell in the Horse Trough, You MUPPET!”: Stanton again
Cactus: @ENNIOO
Music: Spindrift
Executive Producer Paying For Everything (at least £20): @Admin

3 Likes

I played a dying man once, in a play directed by my brother-in-law

All I had to do is die.

Can I be the one henchman with the ridiculous Face fur? :smile:

No, you may not. You may however be the tart with the heart of gold, who gets thrown off of the balcony onto the poker table by the henchman with the ridiculous face fur.

Finally, my dream role!:joy:

An Oscar may be in the pipeline :smiley:

Anti-Hero: Gian Maria Volonte
Villian: Giuliano Gemma
Actress: Gina Rovere

Director: Tonino Valerii

Composer: Luis Bacalov

Take the usual roles of the two main actors and see how flipping them around would work. Valerii should have no problem creating something interesting from these two.

I wrote a synopsis for a Spaghetti Western/Lupin III hybrid. Here’s my combination from that assignment.

Anti-Hero: Tomas Milian
Anti-Heroine: Charlotte Rampling
Ally: Franco Nero
Villianess: Isuzu Yamada
Hero Antagonist: Toshiro Mifune or Gian Maria Volonte

Writer: Me, Leone, Corbucci, Sollima, Donati, Gastaldi, Vincenzoni, Solinas, Mickey Knox

Cinematography: Tonino Delli Colli

Editing: Franco Arcalli

Composer: Yuji Ohno, Ennio Morricone, Riz Ortolani

Producer: Joseph E. Levine, Alberto Grimaldi

Director: Me (in the styles of Leone and Corbucci)

Nice, love Lupin III. It would be interesting to see a Spaghetti Western with a heavier Japanese presence.

Nice to meet a fellow fan. Milian’s performance as Beauregard Bennet in Face to Face is strikingly similar (in my opinion) to Yasuo Yamada’s darker portrayals of Lupin, in both voice and physical expression.

Anti Hero

Two wanted brothers

Group of four bounty hunters

Main actress :heart_eyes:

Director & Composer :wink: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Heroes: Franco Nero, Robert Hossein.

Lead Villians: Orson Wells

Lead acttress: Nicoletta Machiavelli

Directed by: Sergio Leone

Story by Dario Argento

Music: Stelvio Cipriani

Plot: : Welles is a leader of rebels who rob, kill, and want to restart the civil war. One night, Nero, Nicoletta and her son are ambushed by unknown rebels. Thinking everyone is dead, the bandits take what they want and ride off. However Nero is still alive, and with the little strength he has left, is able to get on a horse and head north. He falls into a state of depression, drunkness, and anger as he cannot accept the death of his wife and son. Eventually he comes upon a ghost town where he encounters Hossein. Hossein is a loner and deserter, who once fought alongisde Welles in the civil war, but was double crossed by him. Hossein tells Nero that he suspects Welles and his gang are responsible for his wife and sons death. The two form a partnership, and decide to put an end to the rebel activities once and for all.

2 Likes

Hi all lovers of SW Films,

I hope this idea hasn’t already been done, but I’d like to see any fans ideas of what the ideal cast for an SW would be. These can be classic actors or stalwarts of the genre, or people who dabbled briefly in the field, but definitely should’ve continued on. Fans can even list actors who’ve already worked together, and appeared in the same film. The only criteria is a choice of following: Two actors who should’ve teamed up, Four to Five actors who should’ve worked together, and a cast list of 10 to 20 people. Any combination of these criteria is OK, so long as everyone has fun with this, Enjoy. To get the ball rolling, I’ll give some of my ideas.

Lee Van Cleef and Gianni Garko as a team

Lee Van Cleef and Chuck Connors as adversaries

Franco Nero and Lee Van Cleef as a team or adversaries

Tomas Milian and Lee Van Cleef reunited

Franco Nero and Tomas Milian reunited

Franco Nero and Chuck Connors as a team or adversaries

Johnny Halladay and Chuck Connors as adversaries

Franco Nero, Lee Van Cleef, Klaus Kinski, Gordon Mitchell, and Mario Adorf

Lee Van Cleef, Chuck Connors, Gianni Garko, Frank Wolff, and Jose Torres

Johnny Halladay, Fernando Sancho, Robert Woods, Nello Pazzafini, and Jose Calvo

Tomas Milian, Chuck Connors, Anthony Steffen, Klaus Kinski, and Piero Lulli,

Tomas Milian, Johnny Hallady, Frank Wolff, Piero Lulli, Jose Torres, Frank Brana, Antonio Molino Rojo, Benito Steffalini, and Mario Brega

Gianni Garko, George Hilton, Fernando Sancho, Roberto Camardiel, Aldo Sambrell, Nello Pazzafini, Franco Citti, Frank Brana,

Lee Van Cleef, Gianni Garko, Johnny Hallady, Eduardo Fajardo, Horst Frank, Klaus Kinski, Jose Calvo, Frank Brana, Mario Brega, and Philippe Leroy

Robert Woods, Gordon Mitchell, Craig Hill, Antonio Casas, Franco Citti, Piero Lulli, Luis Induni, Antonio Molino Rojo, Paco Sanz, and Rick Boyd.

But you basically mixed everyone with everyone else. :smiley: Except for Steffen. Where the hell is Steffen, the toughest guy of the West.
Anyway, offtopic, but I always wanted Tomas Milian play that jaguar poncho gunslinger in Requiem for a gringo.