Wild East's If You Meet Sartana Pray For Your Death question

Good point.

I don’t think wildeast plans on rereleasing it anymore. They said it years ago but I think its one of their numerous “development hell” projects, especially now that the film is available on PD dvds in the states now.

Sartana Pray for Your Death will be on an upcoming Double Feature disc and will be in the proper aspect ratio…the DVD will be coming out soon.

So if you plan on buying the movie wait till the new disc arrives.

That’s good news.
We’ve been discussing the original aspect ratio of this movie, some think it’s 1,85:1, personally I always thought it was 1,66:1
So who was right?

It is indeed 1.66 with the black bars on the left and right.
That’s the ratio the new DVD will be in as well.

very good picture only the end has some dark moments, someone please release this movie in blue ray!!

sooooo great for me!!!
it’s my best western!!! i hope better picture from before…

You guys all miss the obvious. The WE version is missing about ten seconds or so of trick card dealing.

Some of his newer stuff are actually pressed dvds.

i can’t wait to take it again

so the wild east version it’s uncut or cut??

Slightly cut. Ask Spuff Vermon he can tell you.

The WE version to the best of my knowledge is cut in one place, its about three seconds. Its a card trick, Sartana shoots the cards from hand to hand and all the other players gasp.

I think we have all been a bit hard on ole Cultcine, so what if he is selling these old westerns. The only people that buy them are people like us. Now I have yet to buy from Cultcine but really all the guy is doing is spreading the sw. After all he really can’t be laughing all the way to the bank.

You speak the truth, but his honesty has been called into question in the past. I don’t have a problem with cultcine other than the fact that he downloaded fandubs that other people made, and sold it as his own work without giving credit to the original fandubbers. I believe thats why people on this board were all over him. It wasn’t the fact that he was selling bootleg gray market SWs, it was the fact that he profited off of other people’s work and lied about it. Also, have you noticed how annoying his early spam posts were? Not just here but also on the imdb boards.

I don’t use the IMDB but im going to “turn the other check” with the guy. Yeah he should give credit even if he is selling it. But we should all try to fold the guy back in to the data base, after all is he not a sw fan.

[quote=“Spuff vermon, post:33, topic:1627”]The WE version to the best of my knowledge is cut in one place, its about three seconds. Its a card trick, Sartana shoots the cards from hand to hand and all the other players gasp.

I think we have all been a bit hard on ole Cultcine, so what if he is selling these old westerns. The only people that buy them are people like us. Now I have yet to buy from Cultcine but really all the guy is doing is spreading the sw. After all he really can’t be laughing all the way to the bank.[/quote]
thank you very much!!

No problem, if you can find a copy of it I would grab it. If you don’t like it or find a better version someone somewhere would probably give you a C-Note for it.

Here’s what it’s going for on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CS4420?ie=UTF8&tag=spaghetti-western-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000CS4420

i need a new digital version from this something like koch media but this is only a dream