Wild East Productions

Now up for pre-order :yum:

Been a few years sense I’ve been around, may join up in the conversation again. Just wondering if we are still spliting hairs over distribution right?

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Yeah cheers glad to see your still rocking this thing. I’ve laid off buying spags but it’s high time to return. Save me research here, what w.e.s are out of print? vol 51 and up

I’m pretty sure vols 51-58 are all still available.

Both prints look nice. Black Jack is in 4:3.

4:3 as in open matte or a chopped TV version?

And also listed on Amazon.com now:
http://amzn.to/2huo1kT

I just checked, the film runs at an hour and 38 minutes. How would konw tell if it’s open matte or a TV version?

The first pic with the title looks very well like Open Matte.

I think all releases of Black Jack so far were Open Matte.

What the… A copy of A Fistful of Trailers apparently sold for $365 on ebay yesterday:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232527360389?ul_noapp=true

That is beyond insane :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was you, wasn’t it? I just know it was. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. Then my personality is more split than I reckoned :slight_smile:

I owned the release at one time when I bought it off ebay for £20. Am not willing to pay much more than that for it today so it will only find it’s way back in my collection by pure luck. I am a completionist but really, $365 is insane. Also a copy went for a fraction of that not long ago.

I did well getting it for £27 then! :astonished:

I’m surprised Cult Action haven’t copied this disc and flipped it up onto their site for that price.

Wow! I grabbed mine for $50 a long while back, never thought someone would actually pay those prices for it

I wonder what their next title is going to be… hopefully they will release a proper version of El Puro someday.

Eric Mache announced a new release, I added it to the database: a 122 minute English language version of LONG DAYS OF VENGEANCE in a Giuliano Gemma double feature with Erik the Viking

2 Likes

Finally I can replace my Cult Action DVD.

1 Like

Why is it included as part of the spaghetti western collection when the other film isn’t a western?

because the main movie is one :slight_smile: and they often do that as you can see in the collection. It’s a Gemma double bill