Wild East Productions

Fantastic news!

Yes it is - especially since there was a Japanese Laser Disc with English audio. Milian did his English and Italian dubbing, but I assume Susan George only did her English dubbing. So now we can hear them both speaking their own lines at the same time!

I’m also hoping for a Spanish audio with English subs option here. If Ally (Wild East) is reading, can you please provide a Spanish option?

1 Like

WE doesn’t really have much of a history in terms of multi-lingual options on their releases though :frowning:

Yeah the audio from the German disc isn’t great. But much worse, hopefully not the out of sync audio from the Japanese disc, makes it unwatchable

All I can remember is Milian and Savalas doing their own voices. It’s been a while since I last saw it, but I’m sure George did her voice, but with an American accent.

Good point about Telly Savalas. I haven’t seen it in so long, it had slipped my mind that he was in it too. Yes - this English version can’t come soon enough.

Mind you, Savalas did a lot of his own dubbing in Italian films, like ARTLARTD, Redneck, and this of course. The Killer is on the Phone might be another one he did.

Now up for pre-order from Wild East

2 Likes

Can I assume there will be no Spanish audio option for “The Ugly Ones” ? :worried:

Yes I think you can be fairly confident of that :slight_smile: Wild East doesn’t supply foreign language dubs on their releases.

Good to see Sonny and Jed getting a release.

1 Like

Two new titles added

10 Killers Come From Afar (DALLAS (1975))

1 Like

I’ve already seen A Few Dollars and Silver Dollar, but still looking forward to these releases, if only to have a copy of these in the first official US release

A few quick screens from the new release.

I was hoping for something a little from better from The Bounty Killer but it’s better than what I have so not bad.

It’s been a long while since I’ve seen either so looking forward to the viewing.

1 Like

Sonny, Sonny music playing in the film has just come into my head after seeing these shots :relaxed:

Yeah, Bounty Killer doesn’t look much better than the public domain DVD I have, which is a shame :unamused:

I don’t know about you, but The Bounty Killer print that Wild East put out is light years ahead of the garbage Spaghetti Western Bible print I have. I’d gladly take this version.

I already have the Marketing Film DVD of The Bounty Killer. I bought the Wild East DVD just for Sonny and Jed. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

1 Like

Is the Ugly Ones audio still hard to hear at times?

It’s now shipping, if you’re an Amazon customer, please use our link: