White Comanche vs. Keoma

Which one do you prefer?

This is a joke, right? lol

again easily Keoma. imo White Comanche is in my bottom 5 spaghetti western list.

I’ll genuinely laugh if White Comanche gets a vote.

White Comanche is that one with Shatner?
never saw it but if Shatner is in the movie it´s no big deal
i vote for white comanche
easily 8)

now ghost of sartana, you may laugh :wink:

hehehhe ;D have you seen Keoma yet, tomas?

oh yeah, Keoma, vaguely remember it, a lot of crap ;D
certainly, i dont have it among TOP 20, but i will put that god damn white comanche on the list

Well I’m not a big fan of Keoma, never trust an hippie, but White Comanche sounds like … well I never saw it so it may be unfare, but I’ll stick with the hippie just this one

Keoma of course.

[quote=“tomas, post:8, topic:2795”]oh yeah, Keoma, vaguely remember it, a lot of crap ;D
certainly, i dont have it among TOP 20, but i will put that god damn white comanche on the list[/quote]

I thought that way when I first saw it too (back in 2006) but when I watched it again this year I found that I liked it much more. White Comanche, on the other hand, I couldn’t even get past the first half hour without turning it off.

okay, ghost of sartana, i was joking, keoma is quite a highlight for me (in some parts at least)

and i found white comanche on you tube
well, i´ll give it a try
god damn, shatner is in it, i have to :smiley:

white Comanche??? where do you discover this trash? ;D

I watched White Comanche for the first time yesterday. I have had it ages on those cheap box sets but not watched it cos of all bad reviews. Now, OK it is not a great film but it gets a very bad press which I consider is undeserved. I have seen worse Spag films but it does have Shatner in it so worthy for that, if you are of the early star trek generation. On top of that the sets are good, (in spag west terms), the story is good enough. Also, it has indians in it, rare for spag westenrs I know. There are also lots of actors I have not seen before, when you have watched many spag wests same actors turn up a lot of times, but then this film is apparatnly really all spanish, producers, directors, sets etc. Now, the real downside of this film, for me anyway, was the music, it is sooooo duff, i mean really duff. The base line that keeps recurring. SOOOO, naaaf. Anyway, if you like spag films, at least watch this one, it is undeserving of the vitriol thrown at it.

i quite agree with your comment, it is not so bad, i expected a lot worse - and yeah, finally someone who recognized Shatner´s true value :wink: