Whisky und die goldgraber

Im looking for the dvd whisky und die goldgraber, is anybody interested in trading this movie with me for an other orriginal dvd?
I have some german dvd´s that I can trade and a few english versions.

You can buy it from amazon.de. It’s only 6 euros. This one has english audio doesn’t it? I’ve never seen any of these White Fang films. Are they good?

the problem is when I buy it through amazon the extra cost will make the dvd expensive. I know the movie only cost 5 euro in germany so I dont want to pay mutch more. I can also buy it heir in switzerland for 15 euro.

I have 4 whitefang movies… they are nothing special, but if you want to collect all spaghetties… :wink:

That’s true. Shipping charges in Amazon are quite high.

[quote=“tom, post:3, topic:420”]the problem is when I buy it through amazon the extra cost will make the dvd expensive. I know the movie only cost 5 euro in germany so I dont want to pay mutch more. I can also buy it heir in switzerland for 15 euro.

I have 4 whitefang movies… they are nothing special, but if you want to collect all spaghetties… ;)[/quote]
i’ve seen the 2 Fulci ones with Franco Nero and i’ve got the Maurizio Merli one which i find quite enjoyable, ive also got another White fang movie on Greek cassette but i cannot find it and can’t remember what it’s called!

I think I have 4 whitefangs in german or italian and also a few in english.
Im not a very big fan of white fang, they are more adventure movies than spaghetty westerns.