What's not to like about SW's?

Yes, Kill them all has also in its action overkill a tendency towards true boredom

action overkill only bothers me when its fistfights and poorly executed, massive shootouts… like the sapghettis that lean more towards an American styling- the action is usually boring in those

stuff like Apocalypse Joe, I enjoy

;D Post of the Week ;D

When it’s only a repetitive row of uninspired shooting and fighting, I also tend to push the ff-button.

i have a problem using the FF button… i’m always afraid i will miss that one small quirk that makes it all worth it…

but sometimes the FF button seems to be an invention of mercy …

Me to.

Me too.

very low bodycount’s… and less shootings!

This is a cool thread.

I finally decided just the other day that I am definitely not a fan of the comedy western. There are a few I enjoy, but it’s always despite the comedy elements rather than because of them.

Anyway, for me the biggest criticism I have of spaghetti westerns is that they are too formulaic. There are a few basic motifs which get played out again and again, which makes a lot of the lesser films quite forgettable. I’m always most excited by the spaghettis which manage to break the mold (unless they are comedy westerns!).