What's in your Spaghetti Queue?

[quote=“Ming, post:20, topic:1043”]I buy Eurowesterns & horrors that I’m after as I come across them & sometimes it’s months before I actually get 'round to watching them - when I do I usually watch a few in a row.

This is my list of Eurowesterns that I’ve not got 'round to seeing yet:

$20,000 On No. 7
Anda muchacho, spara!
Between God, The Devil And A Winchester
Boot Hill
Fighting Fists Of Shanghai Joe, The
Find A Place To Die
Fury Of Johnny Kid
Garringo
Grand Duel, The
Gun For One Hundred Graves, A
It Can Be Done, Amigo
Minnesota Clay
Petroleum Girls
Red Sun
Ringo, Face Of Revenge
Savage Guns
Sugar Colt
Tepepa
This Man Can’t Die AKA Long Days Of Hate
White Comanche

I will probably watch Garringo next as I have been wanting to see it for a while & have just returned from Spain where I managed to buy it. ;D
After that I’ll probably watch Fury Of Johnny Kid, The Grand Duel, A Gun For One Hundred Graves & Tepepa…
Many of the films on my list appear to be below average, but if I have any in my list that are above average please let me know so I have an idea of what to watch next…[/quote]

A lot of fans seem to have Fighting Fists Of Shanghai Joe on their lists. It would be wrong to call this above average but I do love this one. It’s goofy and violent and fun. It really is one of my favorites. Even though I’m a big Lee Van Cleef fan, I liked this one better than Stranger & The Gunfighter. Chen Lee is fine and there are some colorful villians (Klaus Kinski, Robert Hundar & Gordon Mitchell). And, as I already said, it has it’s violent moments. And Chen Lee takes a stagecoach from “St. Francisco” to Texas!

Sounds entertaining, so I might watch it soon…
Unfortunately I only have a full-frame release… :cry:

[quote=“Ming, post:22, topic:1043”]Sounds entertaining, so I might watch it soon…
Unfortunately I only have a full-frame release… :’([/quote]

If that’s the full-frame version that is part of the multi-disc boxed set, I’ve see it and the quality is pretty decent even though full frame. If fact, I liked Shaghai Joe so much after viewing the full-frame version that I bought a widescreen version from xploitedcinema (X-rated Kult DVD) that is no longer available through them. Still worth the look even as a full frame, IMHO.

Hey, where did you get They Call Him Holy Ghost? And watch Return Of Ringo!!!

I got a VHS rip off of Bittorrent.

Whenever i buy a spagh or any other film, I watch it immediately. But I consider un bought films on my watch pile. That list goes on.

The same for me. As soon as I got one I have to watch it! The spaghs don’t get the chance to pile…

very light spaghetti wise at the moment just “the hills run red” and “navajo joe” amongst other films mostly horror.

Adios Sabata
A Town Called Hell
A Reason To Live A Reason To Die
Captain Apache

Too many to mention!!! :smiley:

I can relate to this ;).

The new Koch DVDs will be released pretty soon, so when they’re out I’ll have at least a small pile of three DVDs to watch.
And I got “The Tramplers” recorded on Geman TV (god bless Tele5) waiting for me.

It looks like this right now [in alphabetical order]:

$100,000 for Lassiter
$100,000 for Ringo
And God Said to Cain
Drummer of Vengeance
Dust in the Sun
El Bandido Malpelo (avi)
El Rojo
Good Luck Gringo
Hirttämättömät
Kill Johnny Ringo
Left Handed Johnny West
Mutiny at Fort Sharp
No Graves on Boot Hill
Pirates of the Mississippi
The Man Called Noon
The Man who killed Billy the Kid
The Taste of Violence
They Call Me Lucky

Can anyone help me to arrange it somehow, i have some problems deciding which ones to watch next

Don’t know what it is, but I’d sure watch it with subtitles

No subs on this

Well, here it is:

Without subs

But Hirttämättömät seems to signify ‘Lonely Rrrrider’, right?

Don’t know.

I haven’t watched it, except for a few parts. Enough to see that I’m not interested to watch the whole

Hirttämättömät (unhanged ones) is brilliant Finnish comedy western made with shoe string budget and shot in the sand pit. The whole film is basically a parody of GBU’s desert scene as three gunslingers get lost in the desert. I don’t know if the humor is too weird to foreigners but I love this film.

I’ve been thinking of making english srt-subtitles for this, btw.

i’m happy to report a have a feast of SW’s coming up to watch, they are:
THE RELENTLESS FOUR
MASSACRE AT GRAND CANYON
MUTINY AT FORT SHARP
GOOD LUCK GRINGO
FORT YUMA GOLD
HATE FOR HATE
FEDRA WEST
IF YOU MEET SARTANA PRAY FOR YOUR DEATH
REQUIEM FOR A GRINGO
BLACK JACK
NIGHT OF THE SERPENT
SCALPS
A HOLE IN THE FOREHEAD
FURY OF THE APACHES
OUTLAW OF RED RIVER
may take a while but looking forward to it! :smiley:

There is maybe already a subbed version. I have to check the trade lists on my PC.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:37, topic:1043”]Hirttämättömät (unhanged ones) is brilliant Finnish comedy western made with shoe string budget and shot in the sand pit. The whole film is basically a parody of GBU’s desert scene as three gunslingers get lost in the desert. I don’t know if the humor is too weird to foreigners but I love this film.

I’ve been thinking of making english srt-subtitles for this, btw.[/quote]
Why not review it?