What happened to Peter Hanley's 'GBU' book?

(Toscano) #1

The proposed ‘Good, The Bad & The Ugly’ book, by Peter Hanley.

This particular subject has been on my mind for quite a while now, ever since I first heard of it from ‘Tuco Tours’, several years ago. The subject - however - appears to have practically ‘died a death’ in the past couple of years…unless I am not looking in the right place for present updates regarding its progress?

Does anyone have any updates as to what is happening with the proposed Peter Hanley ‘GBU’ book?
Or - at the very least - does anyone on this site have any contact with Mr. Hanley, if only to find out what progress he is making with what - I hope - will be a much-anticipated addition to ‘Spaghetti Western’ literature?

Surely, I can’t be the only one who is waiting anxiously for news regarding this matter…unless I’ve missed something in the past two years?

As it is, ‘The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’ is my number one film favourite of all time (actually, joint-first with the other two ‘Dollar’ movies).

It would be a shame to find out that the proposed new book on the making of this timeless gem will not be happening, after all?

Please, does anyone have any news regarding this?

By the way, amigos, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

(Sebastian) #2

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New GBU book

(Sebastian) #3