What Film Are You Watching Tonight?

Watched Umberto Lenzi’s “Cannibal Ferox” this evening, got the Sazuma dvd in a tin, it is the best print i have ever seen of this film

Were there ever any cannibal spaghetti westerns made? :smiley: ;D

Four of the Apocalypse maybe?

Yes. The black guy (can’t remember his name) produces a big chunk of red meat that ain’t beef!

films I have watched this month:

• children of men
  • pulse
  • texas chainsaw massacre: beginning
  • house of sand
  • the chumscrubber
  • the last kiss
  • illusionist
  • crank
  • jackass 2
  • night listener
  • idiocracy
  • slither
  • quick and the undead
  • taladega nights
  • apocalypto
  • saw 3
  • american gun
  • happy feet
  • lives of others - best ‘german’ film since downfall. watch this asap
  • 5+ asian films

i also have downloaded:

the queen
the good german
the quiet
lonely hearts
painted veil
^^ i’ll likely watch at least 1 of those tonight, if not two.

note: 95% of these movies were downloaded via torrent
note: i have a lot of free time :slight_smile:

His name is Bud played by Harry Baird.

it makes me laugh when they are in the cell and Fabio Testi asks him
“What you in for, Theft, Murder, Rape, or all three” :slight_smile:

That’s him. He died recently. Was also in The Italian Job.

i forgot to mention that i watched “48 HRS” last night, an excellent film from Walter Hill one of my favourite American film directors, has anybody seen The Long riders that he directed, got to be one of the finest U.S. westerns in the last 30 years or so.

I also liked his movie “Extreme Prejudice” very much. Kind of modern western, full of action, great stuff :wink:

How about The Warriors? I cant think of any other gang movie that even comes close to it.

I have to agree on that one The warriors is the most stylish gang movie made, and a film I’m glad to have in my dvd collection. Streets of fire from the same director is also very good even though its not as cool as the Warriors.

The Warriors is one of my favourite films, did anyone see the director’s cut, i personally prefer the original cut of the film.
Walter Hill also directed Bruce Willis in “Last man standing” which is another working of “Yojimbo” which was also “A Fistful of dollars” (but you all knew that anyway :))

Danish television broadcasts Walter Hill’s The Long Riders tonight so I’m going to watch an american western for a change.

[quote=“Dorado, post:74, topic:372”]Danish television broadcasts Walter Hill’s The Long Riders tonight so I’m going to watch an american western for a change.[/quote]you won’t be dissapointed its a good one. The best James/ Younger gang movie iv’e seen.

watched “15 MINUTES” this evening, quite a good violent thriller with Robert De Niro and Edward Burns dealing with a couple of Eastern european nutcases. A lot better than i thought it was going to be.

A superb film with some great Sam Peckinpah style slow motion violent shootouts.

I watched Long Weekend(anybody seen it?)it’s pretty damn good.

Yeah i remember that its a creepy one! freaky dead moving sea cow :o

Last night I watched Stanley Kubrick’s “the shining” - great movie, a real masterpiece