What Film Are You Watching Tonight?

i might watch JOHNNY HAMLET tonight if i don’t go out.

Shawshank Redemption.

I have a VHS copy of it sitting on my shelf the last 10 years and still haven’t watched it!

WHAT? never watched It, you got to watch It, Its one of those movies that never get old.

Im watching " The Virgin Spring " tonight.

I’m watching Dust Devil tonight. It’s about a shape changing serial killer who devours peoples souls. It has a real SW vibe at the start, the killer walks out of the desert in cowboy hat and duster. He even has a pocket watch (but no chimes!). Lot’s of SW style camera work too. It’s set in Namibia, parts of which look like Almeria.

saw a good giallo this evening YOUR VICE IS A LOCKED DOOR AND ONLY I HAVE THE KEY by Sergio Martino and starring the lovely Edwige Fenech.

Last movie I watched was George A. Romero’s The Crazies

watched 4 films yesterday

Sergio corbucci’s THE GREAT SILENCE (need i explain!)

AN INNOCENT MAN dir Peter Yates (Excellent prison thriller)

FLETCH w/ Chevy Chase (very funny)

DRACULA A.D. 1972 (Overlooked Hammer film that is better than people make out)

I watched this about two weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it. Extremely well shot, beautiful cinematography. It is slow-paced, and probably a bit nonsensical in parts, but that’s what makes it good in many ways. Plus, if you get the Subversive Cinema DVD release it is a tremendous value…packed w/ extras, including additional films/docs by the director. I believe I paid about $22 and got 4 discs w/ it.

The Exorcist

Sisters

why can’t Brian De Palma make films as good as this nowadays?

I liked sisters but the ending didnt sit well but loved alot of it but blow out is still my favorite.

Blow out is great and Travolta gives an excellent performance but my favourite De Palma film has gots to be… SCARFACE

“say hello to my little friend”! 8)

This week i watched “The driver” with ryan o’neal and bruce dern,dern does an excellent job playing a sleazy cop! and kubrick’s "THE KILLING"which was o.k. but not as good as i was expecting

I loved the “The Killing” the last line gave me chills for some reason “AW! whats the point?”

THE BIG SLEEP-howard hawks,humphrey bogart.lauren bacall…need i say more?

watched a rare Italian crime thriller last night, SEAGULLS FLY LOW with Maurizio Merli, not as good as Violent Naples etc. but entertaining

Watched Denis Leary in concert tonight, i was fucking laughing a lot ;D