What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

Hell yeah!

For me, a shot of Beam. But I’ll tell you what I will be eating tonight…the northern pike I caught while ice fishing today! Beauty.

Green tea, and a 4 piece bacon sandwich.

Cereal.

Well done!

Spanish??? Well, you’d have done better here… :wink:

Pancakes and bacon.

I made some meatballs with reindeer meat and mushrooms. Delicious!

Never had reindeer meat …must try it some day.

Shaking hands with Jim Beam.

Mineral water and a pretzel.

Cereal.

I’m gearing up to have myself a pizza delivered. I’m hungry today…

Nice, what you getting on it for toppings?

I’m pretty bland when it comes to my toppings. Today it will simply be pepperoni and pineapple. Mmm…

Re. Pizzas - I tend to veer between picking heavily meat-centric pies - meat feast, pepperoni w/extra pepperoni, etc., or picking superhot toppings with loads of chillis and chilli sauce. Basically if it promises to burn my wordhole on the way in and my arsehole on the way out (about an hour later), that’s the 'za for me.

Anyways, as to what I’m eating now: A modest bowl of root vegetable mash. I’m on a bloody diet. :’(

I hate diets! But I’ve lost nearly one hundred pounds in the last year. How? I honestly have no idea.

Yeah, me too. I’ve always loved my food, but through my teens, twenties and most of the way through my thirties I could eat like Homer Simpson and still zip my 30" waist jeans closed without a care in the world. Then, late thirties, my metabolism just sort-of said, “Well, that’s us! Take care! Bye!” and now, at 41, I can’t even accidentally smell someone else’s dinner wafting out of their house without putting on 5lb! What’s that all about?!? And I find dieting so hard to stick to. I start to go like a polar bear, alarmingly humourless and liable to kill and eat anything, at any time. So I wind up treating myself far too often. Like, I’m dieting now, but tomorrow’s Chinese New Year, right? So, well, we have to celebrate! With a Chinese takeaway. And that’s hardly my fault, is it? I can’t help what events fall on what calendar day! Got to have Chinese takeaway on Chinese New Year! That’s a rule. In my house, that’s a rule. :slight_smile:

My favourite pizza is the good old “Canadian” combo of pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms. :stuck_out_tongue: No maple syrup though haha

Just finished a home made curry…very hot just the way I like them.

Love a good curry, and also enjoy it spicy… unfortunately don’t get to have/make it very often as girlfriend is not a curry fan

Cold pizza.