What are you eating or drinking at the moment?

Lovely stuff.

Nice!

My mum went on one of those old folksā€™ jolly-ups to some coastal resort or another yesterday, and she brought me back a box of toffees, and Iā€™ve sat here and gutsed them all in a single sitting, and now I feel really sick.

Glass of fresh orange juice which was very tasty !

A cup of lovely cha. :stuck_out_tongue:

coffee and some left-over stuffing! ::slight_smile:

Iā€™m having a persimmon right now. What a divine fruitā€¦ :slight_smile:

Coffee with liquor on this cold afternoon

Beans on Toastā€¦tasty!

Iā€™m on my 7th cup of coffee for today. I usually drank around 9, so Iā€™m nearing my limit.

A fella after my own heart! I drink a lot of coffee as well.

Just finished some salt and pepper seasoned cashews. Tasty!

Trying to wean myself off eating everything in sight during the Xmas season!

EVERYTHING is giving me acid indigestion. All the usual crappy Christmas fare with zero nutritional value - twiglets, dry-roasted peanuts, those little pretzel biscuits, cheeses, pickles, God-knows-how-many varieties of chocolate, tortilla chips, dips, alcohol which I donā€™t consume to any significant degree the rest of the year roundā€¦ itā€™s all killing me! Iā€™m self-medicating by drinking down half a glass of tepid water with a spoonful of bicarbonate of soda stirred into it, and itā€™s disfuckinggusting, let me tell you. But somethingā€™s got to give. My body - approx. 3st (42lb) overweight and desperately unfit - appears to be sending me a very clear message.

A fella after my own heart! I drink a lot of coffee as well.

Iā€™m on my 2nd cup of the day. Mix that with cigarettes, and you have the breakfast of champions!

Just polished off a stir-fry concoction of my own with leftover pork, veggies, curry and coconut milk. Pretty gdmn awesome if I do say so myself!

Drinking my first cup of coffee of the day.

Green tea, green tea, green teaā€¦

Crackers and cheese.

I think Iā€™ll have a few beers tonight. Or dozen or soā€¦

Think I might shake hands with Jim Beam. The wife will be gone, soā€¦

Cup of Hot Chocolate after my bike rideā€¦very nice.