šŸ¤— Welcome to the SWDb Community!

Thank you for the invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind welcoming Sebastian! Love the Spaghetti western database (use it daily) and itā€™s great to have a place to chat with fellow fans of this mostly overlooked genre. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind welcoming makesthemovie! I appreciate it :+1::+1:

3 Likes

many thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Thanks for having me.

2 Likes

Howdy folks :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Manuel, iā€™m 25 years old from Germany. Iā€™m the one on facebook who thougt that one of these guys on the Lobbycards from ā€œDie Helden faulen in der Sonneā€ (btw great title) is Jeff Cameron :sweat_smile:

I watch Spaghetti Westerns around the last 15 years, since i was a little boy. Iā€™ve seen most of them all cause my dad got a big collection. Best start for me :laughing:
You also can find me in the German dirty-pictures Forum :grinning:
Greetings to all

3 Likes

it was a good guess, we had to follow all leads. Welcome on board!

A few more, welcome @brigar1951 @gordytheghoul @robertteeple @pivavinyl @trikrona

A hearty welcome to all who have recently joined ā€˜SWDBā€™.

You are all invited to what is, undoubtedly, the best, most informative, most welcome, and most engaging and intelligent web-site availableā€¦(not sure about intelligentā€¦???) :grinning:

Seriously thoughā€¦enjoyā€¦ :grinning:

There are some great guys and gals on hereā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Amigos! I recently joined this forum and was just now reminded to introduce myself. Iā€™m located in germany and - of course - love and semi-collect SWesterns (only the ones I enjoy enough for a certain rewatch). My favorite: Face to Face.

2 Likes

WELCOME. :grinning:

Thx :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome @ostermann43 @batcave1 @DaveH thanks for joining!

1 Like

A few more new folks joined today, I wanna give a warm welcome to @JAKEBOIS @Alleluja @bpjs @tbonnema @RsoBob @Brat @Wally518 @Mercenario1968 @Pushmataha @Tukkbox @Scottwach @Eldengard @GMAllan @IngoWe @Socky @Buggenhagen

1 Like

Hello everyone! Iā€™m a long time browser and just now created an account! I recently got into Spaghetti Westerns early last year and it has been an amazing journey so far! I am located in the United States, and my favorite Spaghetti Western is The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Basic I know, but man I love that movie! I recently purchased the Mill Creek 44 Spaghetti Western collection and have been slowly making my way through it. I look forward to interacting with you all!

6 Likes

Welcome on board, good sir, and what an entrance!

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/The_Great_Silence_film_review

1 Like

Welcome on board amigo! :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

Welcome Amigo, thereā€™s tons of fun to be had here, and a bunch of fine folks to interact with.

New to the Forum for the Second Time
I Joined Back around 2009/10 but forget what name I used back then so Rejoined today

Always been a fan of Spaghettti Westerns and have seen a lot
Recently got back into watching and Searching for Ones I havenā€™t seen before
Why I came back to the SWDb
I donā€™t Collect DVDs or Blu Rays I prefer Digital Copies (Easier Storage)
I do have some DVD Sets from before Digital became Popular

3 Likes